Questions & Answers #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No. He's bit of a dick. I'm not his favourite by any means. Mostly because I'm one of the few that stands up to him.

Have you ever had an unusual pet?

No. I'd love a lizard or snake but the food they eat puts me off. No cockroaches or frozen mice in my house thanks :(

If you had a pet parrot, would you teach it to swear?

Probably high wasted mum jeans or high waisted trousers//skirts in general

do you give the clothes you don’t use anymore to charities?

Yeah I either give them to a shop or walk to one of those charity bins by the supermarkets

What time have you been up since?

Style by Taylor Swift 😂 I remembered how much I loved it

Did you think it was mean of Kanye West to ruin Taylor Swift getting that award and saying Beyonce should have won?

Reactions: 1
In terms of talent it's probably Kanye 😂 but I also am fond of kendrick lamar

Favourite genre of music?

An all day breakfast. It's been so long since I've had a cooked breakfast, I'm too lazy to do them myself 😂

You?

Probs a fish finger sandwich with chips on the side or a jacket potato :ROFLMAO:

Fav fizzy drink?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.