Questions and Answers #80

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm trying to get a wax appointment, if I can sort that I'll have to go downtown. If not, dropping by m&s for a new bra.

You?

Not really a medium, but I've been to a tarot card reader. Really good at telling me what had happened and where I found myself in the moment but not so accurate with the future stuff.

Have you?

Nothing interesting really. Some chores, cooking, getting things ready for the school week. Later on will have a drink with my husband while we watch the Coldplay Glasto set which we recorded.

Ever been to a music festival?

After breakfast, I had coffee with my mum, went shopping and got a few bits for family and exchanged a pair of shoes for mum. Came back, had lunch and I've just been a potato on the couch since.

You?

i worked in the morning, i had a private tour, one of my faves because i get to eat a lot of oysters! i had a coffee during my break, then came home around 3 pm and just watched youtube and relaxed. we just ordered takeaway and will spend the evening on the couch watching football

were you watching the england game?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Going out for my daughters birthday lunch and keeping said daughters blood sugars in range.
Do you have a favourite genre of music?