Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle Woods

VIP Member
The thing I’m doing currently - coping with a premature baby in NICU whilst recovering from a c section

How’s your day?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

QueenBW

VIP Member
Amazing. She's my favorite person in the whole world. Caring and smart and funny. She's always trying to learn new things and to help people.

Same q

• Heart
Reactions: 6

QueenBW

VIP Member
The first day that it feels like autumn, whenever that happens to fall. When the air is crisp and leaves are falling but it's still sunny...

You?

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Only a tiny gesture but one of my lovely friends emailed me a Costa Coffee gift card yesterday because she knows I’m having a rough time and I’m tired with a newborn 🫶🏻

have you ever been stung by a bee/wasp?

• Heart

strawb

VIP Member
i honestly can't think of anything big right now, but today i was doing a tour and one of my guests saw that i was holding my empty water bottle ready to fill it up on the fountain (it's soooo hot), while i was still talking to the guests he gently took it from my hand and filled it up for me 🥺

are you allergic to anything?

• Heart
Reactions: 5

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I was trying to be sexy for my ex boyfriend and slipped on an Asda bag and landed on his bedside table and gave myself a nose bleed

are you wearing makeup today?

• Haha

Zulkraa

VIP Member
I’ve got a few, but one that comes to mind was someone turned up late and didn’t let me know, complained about the bar I picked because it was too noisy and he brought his own bottle……of water 🤦🏻‍♀️

IMG_4494.jpeg

• Wow

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
My wife just gave birth today and, after thanking the doctor, I pulled him aside and sheepishly asked 'How soon do you think we'll be able to have sex?'
He thought for a moment and said, 'Give me ten minutes and meet me at my car.'

Did you like school?

• Haha

Elle Woods

VIP Member
To be the best mum I can be once I’ve had my baby

What’s a series you’ve enjoyed recently?

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I went to an antenna’s wedding the other day, the wedding was ok but the reception was brilliant 🥁

what time did you wake up today?

• Haha

Quietpeony

VIP Member
Physical: doing a masters and buying a house on my own with no help

Non-physical: keeping in touch with my parents and having a good relationship with them

What’s for dinner & snack tonight?

• Heart