Questions and Answers #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I dream about all wacky tit. I had a dream I got a permanent ban on tattle once and woke up in a cold sweat

Would you rather have just one eye in the middle of your head or 2 noses?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Steak from Miller and Carter, sweet potato fries and their onion loaf with a bearnaise sauce.
Best year of your life?

Reactions: 1
Is it weird if I’m 23 sleeping with a 46 year old... both single
Not sure if you meant this for here... as I feel like you want proper advice, I’m gonna say no though if you’re both consenting...

Do you prefer wearing heels or flats?

Reactions: 1
Flats

Do you go for partners around your own age?
Yeah I’ve only ever been with people that are a few years older max... not for any particular reason though. Wouldn’t bother me as much now I’m a bit older

Do you eat meat?

Not sure if you meant this for here... as I feel like you want proper advice, I’m gonna say no though if you’re both consenting...

Do you prefer wearing heels or flats?
Yes could do with advice sorry not sure what forum to put it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.