Questions and Answers #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve suddenly forgotten the last 28 years of my life 😂 I farted really loud at school once that was mortifying

Do you like jelly? (The wobbly dessert kind 🤣)

I’ve suddenly forgotten the last 28 years of my life 😂 I farted really loud at school once that was mortifying

Do you like jelly? (The wobbly dessert kind 🤣)
What other type of jelly is there? Not really no

Do you prefer custard or ice cream?

Not really my fault but when I had my nipple pierced the chair wasnt stable, idk how to explain it, but as I went to lay down completely topless I ended up somehow on the floor with my tits dangling in every unflattering position possible.

You?

Not really my fault but when I had my nipple pierced the chair wasnt stable, idk how to explain it, but as I went to lay down completely topless I ended up somehow on the floor with my tits dangling in every unflattering position possible.

You?
HAHAHAHAHAHA 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
I’m lost but I think the last question was do you like bananas...yes but they have to be very ripe and j love banana flavour things

do you prefer full sugar coke or diet? Or neither?

I used to when I used to do ballet! Haven't attempted it for a while

Would you rather lick a dirty bin or the bathroom floor?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.