Questions and Answers #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mind them, but once in a blue moon. Feel like I’ve outgrown them now.

Acrylic or natural nails?

I don’t mind them, but once in a blue moon. Feel like I’ve outgrown them now.

Acrylic or natural nails?
I have acrylics because I have tiny hands. Makes my fingers look longer 😂but I just have fairly natural looking

do you treat yourself often?

Nope, if at all anymore 😅

What was something you done in your teens just to rebel against your parents?

I was pretty much the same as I cared for my mum. The one time I was a little tit though I went and had my septum pierced the day I turned 16 cause my mum hated it and told me I’d look like a bull (I wanted it done though) and I hid it from her for about two weeks. She found out cause I ended up having tonsillitis & wanted to look at my tonsils, I started nervously laughing thinking she’d see the metal shine in my nose and ended up telling her 🤣🤣

Do you sleep with a fan on at night?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I sleep with an air purifier on or a fan purely for the noise a it helps me sleep!

Is it “s-cone“ or “s-con”?

calmyourritas/Katleesi/eggfriedrice/Tea4u/Honeh/Kindred_ all hilarious!

Do you wear glasses?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
How many tickles does it take to tickle an octopus? Ten... tickles 😭😭😭

What’s the worst chat up line you’ve ever received?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.