Questions and Answers #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Read something where olivia whatserface from love island was complaining about it

What's for dinner tonight?

Tom Hardy
Jodie Comer
Sarah Millican
Anthony Joshua
Elvis
Boris Johnson

how often do you use sex toys?

never these days. I bought one that was supposed to be amazing and it was like an animatronic cows tongue and turned me

how about you?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not that often, the hubby likes to get them out sometimes ( to use on me not him I might add!!) 🤣🤣

Do you have date nights?

No I wish!! I'm usually too goosed by the time the baby has gone to bed to bother

If you were invisible for a day what would you do?

No I wish!! I'm usually too goosed by the time the baby has gone to bed to bother

If you were invisible for a day what would you do?
Interesting question
I’d probably spy on my boss to see where I’d need to suck up to him to get the job ( long story )
If you could improve anything in your life what would you choose to improve

Finances. I’m not living on the breadline or anything but it would be so nice to never have to worry about it again.

favourite thing about the way you look?

Early bird (nowadays it's just tired bird regardless of bedtime tbh)

What lives in your head rent free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.