Questions and Answers #75

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!

If you could pick one meal to be calorie free but taste just as nice, what would you choose?

Yes! (amazing but a bit overpriced)

Biggest lie you were told as a kid? (eg you’ll get square eyes if you sit too close to the tv) 🤥

that i'll grow a tail if i drink coffee 😂

are you watching too hot to handle?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
We are waiting for someone to come fix something in our house and he’s giving us the runaround. Frustrating

do you make a big deal of your birthday

not usually but i might this year because it's my 30th

do you?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
a bowl of special k for breakfast, couscous, salad and salmon for lunch and a bit of baguette and hummus as a snack - water and 2 cups of tea

what are you having for dinner?

i had a salad with lots of greens, chicken, feta cheese and a boiled egg

what's your favourite netflix show?

Nothing sustains under my watch 😂. I have somewhat opposite of green thumb. So I will tell you my husband's - lemon and mangoes.
Favourite amusement park ride.

No. I'm scared of the plane crashing though 😉 Seriously, no not at all but I have started suffering with travel sickness a bit as I've got older, and so I am enjoying flying less and less.

Is there anywhere you've visited on holiday that you've hated?

nowhere i would say i really hated but i can't say i liked marseille very much

what are your tips for smart packing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.