Questions and Answers #75

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i've called in sick so i'm going to try and rest, work a little bit from home and clean the house, but mainly try to rest

what do you usually do on a sick day?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Have a nice hot bubble bath, then fresh pjs, put my favourite movies on, get a nice cosy blanket and rest until I feel better. (I hope you feel better soon!)

What's the last thing to make you laugh?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I make up silly dances while I'm cooking dinner. Me and the other half will both end up giggling.

Favourite walkers crisp flavour that isn't ready salted, salt and viniger or cheese and onion

I make up silly dances while I'm cooking dinner. Me and the other half will both end up giggling.

Favourite walkers crisp flavour that isn't ready salted, salt and viniger or cheese and onion
Sweet Chilli and sour cream.

Are you watching Wimbledon this year?

i might watch the final but that's about it

what's an item of clothing you'd like to treat yourself to?

That’s hard can I say Ross and Monica’s mum?🤣

whats a tv series that was popular in your teens?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Rush home to wash? Idk I've never really thought about it to be honest Gloria 😂

what did you have for breakfast

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm currently cooking a bacon, cheese and spinach omelette.

Do you work Mon-Fri?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.