Questions and Answers #75

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to order a new hoover as mine is broken :( and also pick up prescription for me and pick up the dogs flea/worm treatment from the vets.

What's something in your life which is making you happy at the moment?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My boss is fair and kind, and she's making all the difference for a job that's sucking my soul a bit. (Also I have a day off today, so I was able to run errands early in the morning and come back home before the heat gets worse. :m)

Same q?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My baby girl learning all the new things

what’s on your to do list today?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Getting my blood test done, wax appointment, withdrawing cash. All crossed off (y) I might also go for a coffee with some friends I haven't seen in a long while.

Are you going on a holiday this summer, if so what are your plans?

• Heart
I think so. About 7 years ago when I realised I am more fortunate than most and started to re-teach my brain to be grateful for what I have instead of always chasing what I don’t have.

Describe your dream home in one sentence?

getting knots out of fine jewellery like necklaces and bracelets (random but true)

same qu!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Same actually, haha. I'm also very good at organising.

What do you wish you could do better?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
say no to things that are uncomfortable or inconvenient for me!

what's the best way to treat a sore throat?

For me, warm ginger tea, plenty of water and maybe a shot of whisky if I'm feeling desperate.

How is the weather?

Reactions: 2
I have a few pairs but the ones I'm currently wearing are a novelty pair with the eiffel tower and love hearts on them 🙃

have you ever tried kulfi?

• Heart
No….we’re moving soon would like it in the new place.

Have you watched beef on Netflix?

Yes binge watched it over a few days.

Is there a popular rap song that you know all the words to?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.