Questions and Answers #75

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes unfortunately multiple

how old are your phone and laptop?

• Sad
Reactions: 1
my laptop is 8 and my phone is 1

what are your fave foods to have at a bbq?

I don’t think I could I’d be so bored 😂 I wish I could though, I spend too much time on it!

what’s your top 3 fav songs atm?

Nothing new but
Beautiful- Lana
God speed- Frank ocean
Spin bout you-Drake 21 savage

same?

Seeing how happy my toddler was on all the rides and games in the arcades when we took him out on saturday 🥰

do you have a good memory?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@houdini I hope not to offend, but my guess would be around 5’2 5’3, mousy mid length hair (but has highlights or dyes it) green eyes, pear shaped, freckled and fair complexion and looks young for their age.

Anything exciting happening this week for you?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Me and my big girl go and see Lana on Sunday in London so we’re staying for the weekend. I’ve not been to London for years so I’m quite nervous.

have you been to London recently? If so any good recommendations?

Me and my big girl go and see Lana on Sunday in London so we’re staying for the weekend. I’ve not been to London for years so I’m quite nervous.

have you been to London recently? If so any good recommendations?
Wildwood Restaurant

Should the Rwanda deportation scheme go ahead?

I didn't know what it was so I googled it and no, I don't think if should go ahead, it seems inhumane to me

what is on you to-do list today?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.