Questions and Answers #75

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hmmm can't think of any other than speak really fast and expect the other person to be up to speed w/ me lol

Is there someone out there that you dread running into while in public?

Reactions: 1
hmmm can't think of any other than speak really fast and expect the other person to be up to speed w/ me lol

Is there someone out there that you dread running into while in public?
The manager of a charity shop I used to volunteer in that I stopped going to without explanation.

Will you build an annexe for your parents to live with you when they get older?

Probably not, they joked amongst themselves about how they could never have their parents live with them when I was a kid. 😂.

When did you move out for the first time?

• Haha
Freshly painted the house last week, now scrubbing the paint grubs and leaks, so annoying.

Dream vacation

• Heart
I live in tropical regions, so both time.

Preferred breaks- weekend getaways or extended vacations?

i have two major highlights: going to a friend's wedding in france and seeing him happy after he was seriously ill + getting engaged myself!

would you prefer to travel by plane, train, bus or boat?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Train! I really enjoy train journeys, especially if the view is nice.

How do you center yourself when you're feeling scattered and out if it?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
minimise/get rid of any distractions and focus on what I need to do

what's for lunch?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.