Questions and Answers #75

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
probably moving to the new apartment and the week I spent driving around the north of spain with my bf

what are you wearing today?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m still in my pj’s I’ve got a week off work 🤣 but probs a dress cos it’s sunny and hot today ☀

what’s your favourite comfort meal?

• Heart
Last movie was Grease
and tv series was the island with bear grylls

Last song you listened to

i loved buffy, sabrina the teenage witch, and similar shows 🧙‍♀️🧛‍♂️

what are you watching tonight?

probably this reality show called "alone" which is competition to see how long a survivalist can last alone in Mongolia alone ⛰

what is your fave pie filling?

• Heart
I'm not British so to me they seem like celebs with strange jobs. I enjoy the history of it all and the fashion of the current modern royals but I don't really get why the UK needs them these days.

Same q in case the next person is actually British 🙈

I'm not a royalist but I'm not a hater either - I really enjoy the history but that's about it

politically would you say you are more left, centre or right?

probably this reality show called "alone" which is competition to see how long a survivalist can last alone in Mongolia alone ⛰
i won't reply to the last question as i'm also not british buuuuut where can i watch this? 👀
I'm not a royalist but I'm not a hater either - I really enjoy the history but that's about it

politically would you say you are more left, centre or right?
left

you?

Medium dark

If you could go back in time to your high school/ 6th form would you date anybody that you hadn’t dated? Briefly explain ☺

Yes! I saw him again many years later and he was still mmmmmmmmmm😃😆

You?

• Haha
absolutely not, I hated high school so much I literally avoid people I went with in the street if I see them 😅

what are your plans for this weekend?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Literally nothing as of yet but I’ll probs take my toddler out somewhere

what was the last thing that made you laugh?

Something my next door neighbour said when we both left our houses this morning

What flavour ice cream is your favourite and least favourite?

(changes all the time but) recently I love coconut and I always hate mint choc chip 🤢

same question!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.