Questions and Answers #75

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
finally have a day off so i'm chilling at home and going to a friend's birthday party in the evening

what's your idea of a fun night out?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It changes all the time….I’m loving jungle by drake again though lately.

What are you up to today ?

It's absolutely pissing it down here so not sure 😔 Got loads of laundry to do and need to take the dog for a walk. Might just have a roast and drink wine instead!

How about you?

Chilling mainly as it was a very busy month. Went for a walk earlier.

Best wine you have had as of late?

I haven't been drinking for the past few months but I enjoyed the house wine at a restaurant back in June.

What are you up to today?

If it's regular milk, I take it lactose free. Otherwise I drink oatmilk or almond milk.

Any fun plans for the last days of August?

Reactions: 1
I'd say a good curry as mine are so variable , and beef bourginon

You?

Reactions: 1
I'm gonna say a roast dinner with all the trimmings. Just coz it takes ages, timing is hard to get it all ready together and decent roasties and yorkshires take time and practice!

What bedding do you use (I mean like loose or fitted sheets, duvet or blankets etc....)?

just using a fitted and loose sheet atm as it's too hot to use a duvet

what does the last msg you received say?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.