Questions and Answers #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
pulled pork wrap + truffle fries from a local takeaway place

have you seen succession?

Sweet from the cinema

will you be going to see the live action little mermaid at the cinema?

Probably not because I honestly haven't been to the cinema since pre pandemic times. But I will watch it when it's available on Disney + for sure.

Do you take off your nail polish like a civilized human with polish remover or let it chip off? 🤣 (Team chip off chaos here😵💫)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I bought a few bits for my next holiday today denim shorts, bikinis, a few dresses.

do you swear often?

Ugh this comedy thing my husband put on

what’s your favourite thing about your other half?

Zero. I’ve only had coffee so far

what’s the best thing that happened for you today?

Nothing has really happened yet today lol so I’ll do yesterday - my little boy got accepted into the primary school nursery we’ve been dying to get him in 😁

what’s for lunch?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I got a tuna roll from the bakery and a shortbread man lol

What's something that instantly puts you off the opposite sex?

I had to Google that lol, so no, never made one of those

are you upto anything this evening?

• Heart
We made damper on the camp fire and had it with home grown pumpkin soup 🎃

do you think it’s strange that in the Southern Hemisphere we have Halloween in spring and Easter in autumn?

• Heart
I'd never thought about it that much but yeah it does seem weird

what are you having for dinner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.