Questions and Answers #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll reply to myself 😂
My favourite threads are the influencer ones for the country I’m in as well as the fun easy ones like this.

What’s your favourite colour?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Varies month to month as my partners wage is never the same but no less than £100 per month

what’s a book you would recommend?

• Heart
I have recently read both "It Ends With Us" and "It Starts With Us" and enjoyed them for what they are. Colleen Hoover's books aren't masterpieces but they are good books to binge imo!

What is your favourite book series?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m terrible I haven’t had the chance to read any recent books in years 💀 . I take books on holiday with the hopes of reading but unfortunately never get the chance. I think the last book series I read was fifty shades 🫠.

what are your Sunday plans?

My daddy 🙁 almost 14 years without him 🥀

was there a song that changed your life?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wouldn't say a song has changed by life but there's many songs that I can vividly visualise the situations I was in and feel the emotions i felt at the time everytime i hear them.

What did your worst job ever involve doing?

Cleaning out sheep poo from under a woolshed 💩

how often do you clean the inside of your car?

Almost daily in summer and hardly ever the rest of the year

do you believe in manifestation?

I believe that what's right for you will find it's way to you, if it doesn't come it's not meant to be because something better is waiting.

What is something that made you smile recently?

• Heart
my toddler 🥰 he’s becoming so clever in what he’s saying and he’s so funny. Last night in bed he randomly turned to me and went ‘who do you prefer - Grandma or Nibbles (my sisters rabbit)’ proper made me chuckle

what are you up to today?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m having my hair cut - not length (hopefully) just shape

do you have summer plans

Absolutely nothing although we are talking about booking a weekend or somewhere mid week away for a couple days

what shampoo + conditioner do you use?

Olaplex but I also use Garnier food conditioner that you recommended agesssss ago 😊

what are you doing for your birthday tomorrow 🎉

• Heart
Omg nothing 😂 my son is in nursery and my fella is working in the morning and my best friend was supposed to book the day off but she forgot 😂 So when my fella gets back we’re going out for tea 😊 today i’m going to my sisters for a bbq cos it’s my nieces and nephews birthday this week so we’re having a joint birthday 😅

showers or baths?

• Heart
in April, I’m getting it done next week

what is something you like about yourself physically and one thing you’d like to change?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.