Questions and Answers #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love my air fryer!
I cook literally everything in there. Kumera/sweet potato fries get delicious and crispy. Pork chops. Roast potatoes. Everything 😂

Same?

I only ordered mine today so I'm fishing for recipes and ideas 😂

On that note, do you use any silicone inserts or paper bases?

Yes I love it

cross post: veggies, fruit trees, cut flowers and native plants

what does your garden look like?

We have lovely tiles and artificial grass. An area that looks like a park 💀 and then a nice area of garden furniture, bbq, hot tub and pretty lights.
Edit….strawberries

what Are you looking forward to this week?

Figs

cross post: we have a veggie patch outside the back door then a little further away we have an orchard with a chook house. Some lawned areas with festoon lights and native areas around the lawn

do you preserve any food yourself?

This year we did canned beetroot, zucchini, tomatoes, jam for strawberries and raspberries, froze some veggies for cooking, so … yes 😂

What’s the weirdest/most unique thing you’ve grown in your garden?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Gave someone money for petrol because they forgot their wallet and didn’t have enough to get home.

what’s your favourite type of tea?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.