Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

strawb

VIP Member
staying in instead of going out? 😅

what's the most beautiful view you've ever seen?

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Zulkraa

VIP Member
No, the thread on here is enough to put me off for life!

Are you listening to any audiobooks?

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Working till 2.30, going to get my eyebrows done and pick up some couple of stuff from town then my friends coming round for tea

you?

• Heart

probecco

Crop tops.... since they've been in fashion I've struggled to buy tops that flatter my tummy 🙄

What is a hobby that you would do if money/time were not an issue?

• Heart

MrsLucas

VIP Member
I think it’s just disgusting and everyone lying saying they didn’t know when even the make up people knew nah just get in the bloody bin. I’m afraid there’s still so much more to come out and I feel so sorry for the male at the centre of all of this.

same?

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I don’t really understand the question lol but today I realised that the toy packaging in a kinder egg is yellow so it’s like the yolk inside an egg 🤣

baths or showers?

• Wow
  • Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’ve got the day off, spending some time with my fella cos he’s off as well for a change, doing some jobs round the house and catching up on some washing. Nipping out in a bit to get some birthday presents for my nieces and nephew as it’s their birthday party this weekend

What’s your favourite Leonardo Dicaprio film?

• Heart

soymilk

VIP Member
lots of things but the thing I can think of right now is when people forget basic manners, like saying "thank you" when you hold the door open for them, the worst is when they look at you like you should've done it anyway 😠

what are you doing this evening?

Reactions: 2