Questions and Answers #72

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starbucks everyday

Have you ever considered being a YouTuber/ influencer?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
After after school activity it’s home work, dinner, bath/shower bed for my girls. Then I take my make up odd have a shower do my skin care, fake tan twice a week. If my husbands home I’ll go down and watch something with him if not I’ll stay in bed and just relax.

Same?

• Heart
Get in from work, have a cuppa, play with my toddler for a bit, make tea, give toddler a bath, have a shower, take toddler to bed, either go straight to bed (i’m boring) or stay up watch something on tv and have a snack. If my partner isn’t working the evening will stay up and watch tv or a film with him

if someone was to gift you a hamper full of goodies, what 5 things would you love to see in it?

• Heart
A champagne, nice cheese crackers, cheese, olives and dried fruit.

Do you pick your outfit from the night before or on the day?

With my previous job I always preferred working with people in their own environment although sometimes v tough.

Are you an emotionally strong person?

Lunch from a cafe

do you like it if people just pop in or do you prefer they call first?

Calllll!!!!!!!
I’m getting more private as I’m aging

What weekly event/ chore do you detest but can’t change - excluding work

The dishwasher because I have to be around to shut off the water. I can’t set it and forget it. ☹

same?

Basically all cleaning 😂 I do it because I feel better with a clean house but I hate it

do you pay for a cleaner?

Healing from trauma, knowing yourself, confidence, strengthening of relationships, knowing your values. So many things! I love getting older.

are you enjoying getting older?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.