Questions and Answers #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've taken the last question from the previous thread

Move to Los Angeles

What has been your most expensive impulse purchase?
My house. I wasn't going to buy a house as I was going travelling but then I saw this one for sale and thought I'd have a nose to see what it was like. Fell in love and put an offer in that day. Best thing was by the time it came to moving in I was the other side of the world and my boyfriend had to move everything for me 😆 still live here 20 years later

Did you fall in love with your home straight away?

1 I did fall in love with my home straightaway

2 Pretty basic. Just a nice decent pair of jeans, dark, not faded. I prefer boots to shoes. A nice shirt and sweater

What's been your favourite trip abroad so far?

2 Pretty basic. Just a nice decent pair of jeans, dark, not faded. I prefer boots to shoes. A nice shirt and sweater

I’ve been on loads of holidays even to the Caribbean but Tenerife is my favourite of all.
You? And why?

Belgium. I got bladdered and was talking to this hot American guy and some other hot guys were watching me do flaming sambuca.

Have you ever ice skated?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yes. Once when I was 16, and I broke my collar bone and haven't been near an ice rink since.

You?

Hi mememe 😀👍

• Sad
Good thanks 👍Hope you're doing okay

Better throw in a question , so....

On a scale of 1-10 how good was your day today?

Yes its quality. My favourite character is trigger

Do you like quiz shows?

No, I don't like Quiz shows, apart from Play To The Whistle.

Should Sue Barker have been sacked by the BBC?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.