Questions and Answers #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love reading about what the wannabe celebs are at over in Dubai! I’ve learned some really sick tit of those threads 😂

what was your favourite age or year?

2020, though 2021 is currently competing hard for the title!

Did you have a party for your last milestone birthday?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Its quite supportive when people have problems. You get to see how helpful and supportive people are and the different points of view re advice. I love when headmistress and voice of reason @Oohthedrama pops up with her no nonsense take on things 😀

Do you have to get up at a set time tomorrow?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Anything by lowry

Is there one song that makes you want to hit the dance floor everytime you hear it?

Not really. Our anniversary is a few days later so as a result we don’t do either properly

what do you do for Valentines

We get each other a present but it's nothing special 😂

Are you making pancakes on Pancake Day?
No husband on a health kick too much faff for me alone

are you giving anything up for lent

With my mood today I should say my hopes and dreams, but nah. I'll try to give up Instagram lol.

Have you treated/will you treat yourself to a nice breakfast today?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.