Questions and Answers #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The conspiracy theory ones - they make me feel like the whole world is going to implode and everything is terrible so I avoid them. Ignorance is bliss and all that.

Do you get on well with your boss?

Reactions: 1
Jack Monroe thread. The notifications drove me bonkers. 🤣

Do you plan what to have for dinner, then change your mind at the last minute? (Like I did yesterday)

The conspiracy theory ones - they make me feel like the whole world is going to implode and everything is terrible so I avoid them. Ignorance is bliss and all that.

Do you get on well with your boss?
My last boss I got on very well with her. We still keep in touch.

Do you plan what to have for dinner, then change your mind at the last minute?

Absolutely no idea.

If you had the choice, would you choose to live in an old cottage or a brand new house?

Tunisia with a female friend. The men are vile and creepy towards Western women.

What is the best holiday you’ve had?

Reactions: 1
Ratched - netflix

Has there been a positive aspect to being in lockdown for you personally?

My husband was paid a “covid” bonus which we used towards having our new bathroom....that’s literally it!

have you got any hols Booked for this year?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.