Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemonlime

VIP Member
Not seeing people has been a delight. Working from home, even more so. I would be loving life if it weren't for the virus anxiety and everywhere being closed.

What's the part about the lockdowns you've hated the most?

• Heart
Reactions: 3

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
No it doesn't bother me. I think some threads can be a bit crazy though and I think 'why are you so bothered?' I think it's a nice place especially the off topic

What time is it where you are?

Reactions: 2

Pinkblush

VIP Member
Its quite supportive when people have problems. You get to see how helpful and supportive people are and the different points of view re advice. I love when headmistress and voice of reason @Oohthedrama pops up with her no nonsense take on things 😀

Do you have to get up at a set time tomorrow?

• Heart

lemonlime

VIP Member
When I was a teenager we went to a seaside village as a family. The weather was too hot, the bungalows were shit as the money was tight and it was what we could afford, my brother behaved like a complete dick and had a face like a slapped arse the whole time, dad got fed up with him, mum was sick of everyone and the A/C barely worked. Hated almost every moment of it lol.

What's yours?

Last edited:

lemonlime

VIP Member
I can never pick one but I've been listening to this a lot this week:

Have you found some new music you love lately?

• Heart

Readread

VIP Member
Our first was a John Legend cover of God Only Knows by the beach boys

How do you have your tea/coffee?

• Heart

lemonlime

VIP Member
Anything happening to my son, or pigeons
The range of the fear suddenly going from harm to your son to pigeons cracked me up, I don't know why 😂

Elephants: I don't, it's absolutely ridiculous and unnecessary and I don't care if some claim they do it ethically.

Phone: If I had my laptop, then yes, easily.

If you could extravagantly splurge in a furniture store, which store would you pick?

• Haha