Questions and Answers #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody loads of them!! Both parents from big families

How many siblings do you have?

No idea what's for dinner! Probably leftovers from yesterday.
I have 3 siblings.

Do you have a favourite sibling and why?

i have 2 brothers but I can't say I have a favourite now. I did when I was younger. My oldest brother used to take me with him and liked having me around. My other brother on the other hand didn't like me at all and never let me come along.

How old are your grandparents?

i have 2 brothers but I can't say I have a favourite now. I did when I was younger. My oldest brother used to take me with him and liked having me around. My other brother on the other hand didn't like me at all and never let me come along.

How old are your grandparents?
92 and 90 my grandad got to 97

Do you prefer one side of your family to the other?

not at all, i dislike them equally 😁

what would your dream wedding day look like?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm married, but if we did if again, really small, no fuss. Ceremony and then out to a nice restaurant, then off somewhere luxurious for the weekend to be pampered.

What's the best meal you make?

i asked my boyfriend and he can't decide 😂 i'd say coconut shrimp curry

if you were moving to another country, but could only pack one carry-on sized bag, what would you pack?

My cat. I can buy everything else when I’m there

Do you live in the country you were born in ?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.