Questions and Answers #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
rarely, but i do enjoy it, i should do it more often

what mythical creature do you wish really existed?

Probably Medusa (or Katie Price, whichever is the most horrendous, lol)

Do you see yourself moving house in the next 5 years

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Absolutely! I still live at home but definitely want to move out as soon as I’m done with my studies!

Last song you listend to?

pička ti materina
if you can't figure out my username, try that one 😂

do you have rules when going on a date?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I never used to kiss on a first date and I always paid my way

What would a saturday night out look like for you pre lockdown?

Pre lockdown I was still at uni so would’ve been out at the student union 💔

Takeaway of choice?

I can't warm to anyone who talks down to waiters/shop staff or grammar nazis. Not everyone is bright or they might have had an interrupted education.

Favourite past time?

I can't warm to anyone who talks down to waiters/shop staff or grammar nazis. Not everyone is bright or they might have had an interrupted education.

Favourite past time?
Does browsing right move count?

what football team do you support?

None of them. I couldn't care less about football. Or most other sports to be honest.

What was your favourite subject in school?

I have a digital one I bought about 5 years ago when I went travelling but I don’t use it anymore

Favourite pizza topping?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.