Questions and Answers #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been on quite a few ... wrote a book based on a cruise ship so lots of research trips needed 😉

Have you ever travelled on holiday alone?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Been on quite a few ... wrote a book based on a cruise ship so lots of research trips needed 😉

Have you ever travelled on holiday alone?
@Causewaygal oooh interested! Love cruising. That's basically all we do now my husband is in a wheelchair. We were supposed to be going on a transatlantic to NYC in September and then up to Canada 😭

Not a proper holiday. I planned to go to Aus on my own if my husband had passed away during cancer, happily he didn't!

Do your closest know you're a Tattler?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
yes because i live in the mediterranean climate where we don't get snow, so it's still a special thing for me

what ''old person'' things do you do?

i talk a lot about the weather, i never take selfies but lots of photos of things around me, i don't use any of the ''hip, down with the kids'' social media 😂 and i still have a @hotmail email address!! 😂

what's the last photo you took?

i talk a lot about the weather, i never take selfies but lots of photos of things around me, i don't use any of the ''hip, down with the kids'' social media 😂 and i still have a @hotmail email address!! 😂

what's the last photo you took?
At the beach yesterday of some swirls in the sand and rockpools.

Same question!

Last photo was of my children’s school work to email to their teacher. Practical & necessary lol

Do you enjoy cartoon versions of shows such as Star Trek e.g Lower Decks ?

some time this summer, i think july, to get a wisdom tooth out

have you ever broken something really expensive?

How slow time is when you want something to happen; and yet how fast time goes when you're actually having fun!

Any favourite proverbs?

the only one i like that i can think of now is per aspera ad astra

are you going to donate your organs when the time comes?

Whenever there is a dirty dish, I never let it build up.

Do you strictly follow lockdown rules?

i do as much as i can (they are very confusing where i live), but mainly i really try to because some people in my family are high risk

what is something you always roll your eyes at?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.