Questions and Answers #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way! For that money I can get a much nicer regular holiday where I’m not stuck on a boat. Not to mention the impact cruises have on climate change.

Do you keep up with the news?

Reactions: 1
Learned it the hard way 😭 I got them as a gift but they need such specific temperatures to thrive apparently, which I cannot provide. (Too cold outside, bit too warm inside).I'll keep it in mind. x
They need sheltering from the frost, frost kills them. Other than the frost, they can survive, provided they are in a sheltered spot.

Yes, I try and keep up with the news, but weed out the bits I’m not interested in.

Which countries are your favourite holiday destinations?

Reactions: 2
every time i've been to scotland it ended up being my favorite holiday, so i'd say scotlandddd 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 and sweden 🇸🇪

what would you want to be buried with you so that you can use it in the afterlife?

Yes and no, there’s nothing wrong with my day but I’ve had my b12 injections & they pretty much knock me out for 24 hours- so I’m no use to man or beast. Haha

How many kids would you like?

• Heart
i did once and i never would again, huge mistake and waste of time 😂

is there someone in your life who is manipulative towards you but you allow it?

There is someone tries it on now and again but I don't allow it.

What personality trait do you find the most off putting?

Years ago a bloke in a club handed me 50p. I said what's that for? He said go and get your coat from the cloakroom, you've pulled 🙄

Which singer would you choose for a carpool karaoke session?

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
i'm afraid my obsession with him is becoming more and more apparent on tattle, but robert smith 🖤 or dave gahan

what food do you thing is amazing but not worth the effort because it's annoying to eat?

Chicken wings because in the end there's hardly any meat on the bones and one always ends up looking a bit neanderthal and animalistic eating them.

Favourite sauce?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.