Questions and Answers #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we don't have bin days in croatia, our system is different, so i can take my trash out any morning/evening

what is a huge red flag for you when it comes to new people?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Treating any staff like tit, lack of manners, pride in ignorance.

What kind of earphones do you use?

Reactions: 2
the ones that arrived with my iphone, thankfully they are not those that go into your ear, i hate those

what would you like to know about your parents, that you don't already?

I'd like to know who my Dad is! I dunno who he is haha

Do you ever wonder what people on Tattle are like in real life?

Reactions: 1
i do but i also feel like i have quite a good idea about some! like you, @watermelon sugar, you remind me very much of a good friend of mine 🧡

if you'd suddenly get three days off, your responsibilities just disappeared, what would you do with them?

2 - my private one and my business one, i also haven't gotten rid of my old one yet but it's useless

have you ever seen someone quit in a really epic way, or have you done it yourself?

Depends, I can be very placid but I can also be very fiery. I think I pick my fights.

Are you watching anything good at the moment?

yes, a croatian tv show called 'the paper', or 'novine', it's brilliant, which can't be said for many modern day croatian tv shows

have you ever done anything illegal?

mindhunter, just so that the actor who plays ed kemper can ask me if i want an egg salad sandwich

which actor or actress do you think always plays the same role and can't act differently?

Tom Hanks but I’ve only seen him as Prof Langdon, so that’s probably my fault not his 😂

same question, as my answer sucks

• Haha
Actually I was going to say the same with Hanks.

Also think Sean Bean is a bit typecast at times, as is Jennifer Aniston

Do you prefer Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays?

Friday evenings, longest possible time until Monday morning and work again.

Do you keep strict office hours when working from home e.g do you put the phone down at 5pm and not pick it up until 9 the next day? Or will you work until someone in the house asks you to come off?

I'm self-employed, so I do work 9-5, and depending on my mood, my social life and workload I might work beyond that

Ever thought of having your own business, and if so what would it be?

Usually yes but I have had my cyclamens die a horrible death on me last week so maybe not as good as I think.

What's your usual wake up time?
Bedding Cyclamens are not Hardy. Only the woodland Cyclaman coum is hardy.

I'm self-employed, so I do work 9-5, and depending on my mood, my social life and workload I might work beyond that

Ever thought of having your own business, and if so what would it be?
I would have liked to have had a tea shop, serving proper afternoon tea and home made cakes, etc.

Would a cruise holiday appeal to you?

Bedding Cyclamens are not Hardy. Only the woodland Cyclaman coum is hardy.
Learned it the hard way 😭 I got them as a gift but they need such specific temperatures to thrive apparently, which I cannot provide. (Too cold outside, bit too warm inside).I'll keep it in mind. x

Not really a cruise fan, such closed quarters, trapped on a big boat with crowds plus I'm not the best sailor. Never get seasick but hate sea travel apart from short distance ferries.

Have you ever been on a tour?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.