Questions and Answers #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes but only if i'm already on the laptop - i don't like reading on my phone

what's your favorite, and least favorite, thing about tattle?

Favourite- the off topic threads and how everyone is friendly
Least favourite- probably when you're on a gossip thread and if you say something remotely positive about the person its about your told to 'go to the rave thread!!' Or get accused of being them 🤣

Give up tattle or social media?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hmm, tricky one. I'm much more active here than on social media and I guess you'd all keep me up to date, so probably social media.

What are you doing right now?

i'm still working on an excel sheet for work

which charity do you think is most deserving of help?

Any charity that helps children dealing with poverty doesn’t matter if in the uk or in a third world country

If you could, is there anything you would change about your life?

ugh, at the moment almost everything 😂 pre covid, i would just add a lot more money to my bank account

what was cool when you were younger but isn't cool anymore?

No. I'm 41 and have friends in their 40s who swear they've had nothing done, but a couple of them are starting to look very surprised 🤨

Have/would you have anything done?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m a big believer in looking after myself (no smoking, lots of water, spf etc) I never say never but I highly doubt I would! So much money too!

What month is your birthday in?

Fun and interesting threads (my opinion hasn’t changed:)

when did you create a tattle profile?

No not really but that’s cool with me.

Which outfit of yours makes you feel your best?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.