Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I used to follow Mrs Hinch and not mind her and she kept banging on about trolls. So I googled 'Mrs hinch trolls' and tattle was the first thing that popped up 😂 didnt sign up for ages after that though

Your favourite fast food?

Reactions: 2

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I wouldn't tell anyone. My husband and I ended up having a row one night over my 'fantasty' lottery win, when I realised that if I ever won I couldn't tell him as he'd tell his mother 5 minutes later, and then the world and his wife would know about it.

Do you like snakes?

• Haha

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
Learned it the hard way 😭 I got them as a gift but they need such specific temperatures to thrive apparently, which I cannot provide. (Too cold outside, bit too warm inside).I'll keep it in mind. x
They need sheltering from the frost, frost kills them. Other than the frost, they can survive, provided they are in a sheltered spot.

Yes, I try and keep up with the news, but weed out the bits I’m not interested in.

Which countries are your favourite holiday destinations?

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Nope I had an ex boyfriend who constantly used to tell me he 'loved me from the ankle upwards' and it used to make me paranoid about my feet

Do you have a foot fetish?

• Wow
  • Angry

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
Actually I was going to say the same with Hanks.

Also think Sean Bean is a bit typecast at times, as is Jennifer Aniston

Do you prefer Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays?

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I went to antennas wedding the other day? The wedding was alright but the reception was brilliant!

Do you support a football team?

• Haha
Reactions: 1

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Yes. Out of my league 😂
Jokes aside, I usually gravitate towards guys who are tall and broad. But usually, personality is make or break for me, especially within the last year.

Whats your worst trait?
Probably that I assume things / situations before they happen — then end up feeling negative about things and / or creating scenarios in my head that aren’t actually 100% real or fair on people. 🙀

What was the last TV series you watched and did you enjoy it?

Reactions: 1