Questions and Answers #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About a year, after baby no. 2 was born. He was a velcro baby and only wanted me, felt too tired and touched out because of it. I also had a very clingy toddler at the time too.

How often do you do the deed?

About 15 mins ago. I don’t need to be up which is annoying but ah well

Do you bite your nails?

I don’t. I tend to know profiles by their pic too

Are you affected by the storm

Reactions: 1
I’ve not looked out the window yet! If the snow has settled I’ll be driving my husband to work as his car is crap in the snow

how are you getting on in lockdown?

nope i'm listening to the rain which would be nice it i didn't have to go out into that rain soon

what's the weather like there?

Freezing, which I enjoy since I am working from home wearing my comfortable clothes.

Do you own your house?

I'm collecting things with koala bears on 😂 random but my fella got me a few pairs of pjs with them on and I found glasses with them on so im starting to collect them 😂

What was the last hot drink you had?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.