queenaffttisbk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So i got told shes in under a supervision order by the Edinburgh courts and not allowed in ticktok

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Well shes back but on new acct queenaffttnotgone and she seems like shes been in rehab hervreally big account got forever banned that was a lot lot of followers to losr

Reactions: 1
Well shes back but on new acct queenaffttnotgone and she seems like shes been in rehab hervreally big account got forever banned that was a lot lot of followers to losr
That account seems old, the videos on it go back to the start of the year.

Is this her back today?
I’m thinking it’s someone who has posted old screenrecordings , they haven’t cropped out tell tale signs that it’s screen recordings rather than original videos like one of them you can see the volume button going up on the right . Some of those videos are from her old lives too would Jess have screen recorded her own lives ? I think it’s a chancer going live with just music playing hoping folk will send gifts thinking it’s Jess receiving them

Reactions: 2
Her face is much fuller, do you think she’s been in rehab?

Do we know where her poor wee dog went? Pls tell me she doesn’t still have it :(