queenaffttisbk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else come across this woman on their fyp? I think she changes her username a lot. She is clearly in an alcohol/drugs addiction, this is very visible by her features. She does lives where she just dances. There is some support for her in the comments which is good, I do feel for her, she clearly needs some rehabilitation.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Is that Jess/Eve? I don’t know much about her, she’s clearly mentally unwell and receives a LOT of hate in her lives but her mods do seem to be on it occasionally.

I don’t think she currently uses, but perhaps she does. She’s definitely in the past as I’ve seen her talk about it on a live a while ago

Reactions: 2
Is that Jess/Eve? I don’t know much about her, she’s clearly mentally unwell and receives a LOT of hate in her lives but her mods do seem to be on it occasionally.

I don’t think she currently uses, but perhaps she does. She’s definitely in the past as I’ve seen her talk about it on a live a while ago
Yes I think I’ve heard/read the name Eve when watching her. She looks very unwell, she has very big eyes which I recognise often in people with eating disorders.

Her name is Jess Rennie/Eve Jones. She is infamous on Scottish TT. I think she's in Edinburgh? Absolute fruitloop. Her dancing videos remind me of the dead girl in The Ring. Horrorshow.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone else come across this woman on their fyp? I think she changes her username a lot. She is clearly in an alcohol/drugs addiction, this is very visible by her features. She does lives where she just dances. There is some support for her in the comments which is good, I do feel for her, she clearly needs some rehabilitation.
She used to be on heroin and went through a methadone programme not long ago. She’s always on my FYP as her accounts get deleted a lot.

that is Jess Rennie aka Eve, she’s from Musselburgh - she’s an addict who is trying ? To give up & she’s also well known as being a shoplifter, she’s very well known to the police in the local area and know some more things about her due to that.

I often feel sorry for her becaus she goes through so much and ends up on the straight and narrow and then falls off again, wish she had a proper support system but seems like it’s always gonna be a viscous circle for her

Reactions: 5
Wow. How annoying is she? How the heck did she get such a big following?
Has she beaten her addictions then?

Lassie is a state and a half, a loon ball.
That time she got £300 of 🌿, smoked it, then demanded her money back😂 I used to follow a lot of her accounts. Dont understand how she still has poor wee Scamp. And her “professional dancing” 🤣🤣 My goldfish can dance better than her Lol

• Wow
There is another one for her. I did report this thread to have it removed as it’s not in TikTok.

Reactions: 2
So did anyone see all that stuff last night? I was scrolling and seen a live of some guy Kev shouting at jesses door and then the police came, big Magz was sitting there telling him to get in the car cos the polis were coming ect.

Yeah i watched some of it. That kev was told by the police he had 1 minute to get out the street or he was being lifted. He comes from Wishaw & came all the way through to Edinburgh to shout through a womans door 🥴 there was also other people sat outside the house on cars, weirdos!

She still does lives and dancing she was balancing on a flip top bin the last time i saw her i was waiting for it to crash but didnt happen