QueenAMG smokes weed with a 20 desperate to prove her banks not empty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Quick recap: she’s still lying in bed most days in her unwashed sheets.
Her house still looks like it stinks & she still hasn’t bought a new kettle that isn’t peeling despite showing us all her definitely real OF income being well into the thousands...
Still no best selling album even though it was definitely, 100% being released this year.
Has taken her long suffering child out of school to walk round forests, make him eat flowers & leaves & pick mushrooms for her.
Still calling her family no*ce enablers but complaining they don’t look after her son enough.
Wants to write a book/make money off her alleged abuse because she might as well “get something out of it”
Apparent new boyfriend who will probably dump her & be put “on blast” by the end of the month.
Let me know if I missed anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New thread! Quick recap: she’s still lying in bed most days in her unwashed sheets.
Her house still looks like it stinks & she still hasn’t bought a new kettle that isn’t peeling despite showing us all her definitely real OF income being well into the thousands...
Still no best selling album even though it was definitely, 100% being released this year.
Has taken her long suffering child out of school to walk round forests, make him eat flowers & leaves & pick mushrooms for her.
Still calling her family no*ce enablers but complaining they don’t look after her son enough.
Wants to write a book/make money off her alleged abuse because she might as well “get something out of it”
Apparent new boyfriend who will probably dump her & be put “on blast” by the end of the month.
Let me know if I missed anything!
Another one to add to the list she has sensory touches now ...next she diagnose herself with autism...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone seen the recent vid of her admitting to shoplifting at Morrison’s…this pic was on her story too
E3A1DA9F-38BC-45EF-9C26-7B70CD81EE1E.png
as we can see she’s with her son, so she’s basically just told the world she’s been shoplifting whilst with her son in Morrison’s and got caught. What an amazing role model for that child. There’s something not mentally right with her, the fact she thinks being caugtt he shoplifting is “cool” and “funny” lmao. I don’t think she ever mentally got past a certain age.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone seen the recent vid of her admitting to shoplifting at Morrison’s…this pic was on her story tooView attachment 1643610as we can see she’s with her son, so she’s basically just told the world she’s been shoplifting whilst with her son in Morrison’s and got caught. What an amazing role model for that child. There’s something not mentally right with her, the fact she thinks being caugtt he shoplifting is “cool” and “funny” lmao. I don’t think she ever mentally got past a certain age.
Iv just seen the posts. As if she took her child out shoplifting, got caught and then brags about it online.
giving off proper scummy vibes. Thought she was rich. Yet robs plants from the supermarket and then drags her kid out at night so she can get a free facial off her mate.
DISGUSTING !!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Iv just seen the posts. As if she took her child out shoplifting, got caught and then brags about it online.
giving off proper scummy vibes. Thought she was rich. Yet robs plants from the supermarket and then drags her kid out at night so she can get a free facial off her mate.
DISGUSTING !!!!
Shes so bleeping embarrassing. Shes only admitted to being caught & tried to turn it into a joke incase anyone spotted her..... but now we know how she affords her tit lumpy fillers & Tupac tattoos. She’s robbing half her food shop... scummy witch!! Everything about her just screams skint 😂 notice she’s trying to justify it now, making a load of stories about how they were dying so she wasn’t really stealing, she’s a plant saviour... 🤣 how embarrassing that they look perfectly healthy in that trolly scummy lying witch 😂 hope they ban her from the shop

The way she was just dragging her son around while she shoplifts, gets facials and does her “tik tok vlogs” (that only gets about 50 likes and 0 comments) :sick::sick:
22790458-A71A-4052-91A5-7BE9EBADB779.jpeg

this is her saying she sits like this because of her “ADHD” btw😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Admitting to being a robbing woman that has to steal cheap plants to get by. Forever cemented now in the depths of the Internet

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Admitting to being a robbing woman that has to steal cheap plants to get by. Forever cemented now in the depths of the Internet

Mother Earth 🤣 not paying for plants on their last legs to justify being a scrote who has to steal from Morrison’s.... BUT YOU POSTED A PIC BEFORE YOU GOT CAUGHT & THEY’RE PERFECTLY HEALTHY, NOT WILTED, WITH BRIGHT GREEN LEAVES U DUMB, DUMB bleep 🤣 she just couldn’t afford them 🥲

Reactions: 3
Someone has clearly pointed out she is a scummy thief and that her excuse is tit. She is broke and couldn’t even afford a couple of cheap plants from the supermarket. Because she has now turned the comments off on the YouTube.
she was asking the other day what plants to buy. She needs ones that willlast through anything as she struggles to keep plants and they just die in her house. Was asking for advice. Now she has been caught stealing them and saying it because she didn’t want them to die in the shop lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Someone has clearly pointed out she is a funny thief and that her excuse is tit. She is broke and couldn’t even afford a couple of cheap plants from the supermarket. Because she has now turned the comments off on the YouTube.
she was asking the other day what plants to buy. She needs ones that willlast through anything as she struggles to keep plants and they just die in her house. Was asking for advice. Now she has been caught stealing them and saying it because she didn’t want them to die in the shop lol
She is a dumb scruff. She’s a grown woman who spends her life bragging on Instagram that she’s rich off her handful of OF clients but has to steal from Morrison’s 😂 & by getting caught & stopped it’s obviously not a one off, they’ve been watching the scruffy cow! Her poor kid must get more mortified by the day. That’ll stay with him forever now, his mum got caught robbing from Morrison’s 💀

Last edited:
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she tells people or tries to play it off to people that know her by saying “oh I just make it up because I know the trolls will talk about it so I just wind them up” but either way it’s still absolutely embarrassing, whether you actually did shoplift Morrison’s OR you’re pretending you got caught shoplifting 😅 😅

Reactions: 4
It's actually hilarious when you look at the people who comment on her stuff supporting her fuckery with all the yes Queen tit they all look the same some scabby chavvy cunts you know the types who have full time mummy listed as their job on Facebook and then dump their kids with her mum all weekend while they go out drinking sniffing and shagging 😂😂😂 speaking of Facebook she's been posting some right bullshit on there lately I seen her replying to a comment saying she's shadow banned from every platform asif these companies actually think she's worth the effort of shadow banning 😂😂😂😂 nobody gives a duck the reason why nobody interacts with her anymore is because they've seen right through all the bullshit pick any 2 of her videos and they'll completely contradict whatever she said in the other she's the definition of a beg follows whatevers in at the time and changes her opinions on everything based on what other people think just look at the tarot tit ADHD OCD the list goes on and on can't wait for the day reality slaps her in the face and she learns to grow the duck up

• Haha
The sad thing is I don’t think reality ever will slap her in the face lol. People like her her just too deluded to ever be self aware enough to realise how she acts and the effect she has on people. I believe she will still be acting like a teenager in her 50s/60s lol

Reactions: 5