Qanon and other theories

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made up - my first @!! 🤣

What are your holy grail accounts to follow for this kind of stuff? Still quite new to it all - so eager to learn more! I mainly use insta

Reactions: 2
Haha me too I want to know more about this so if anyone knows any good links that would be great

Reactions: 2
Roseuncharted, Little.miss.patriot and liz crokin have good highlights to look at on IG. Donaldtrumpjr is quite entertaining too.

fall cabal on bitchute

Out of shadows documentary

Reactions: 4
I've just watched this live discussion with Jay Dyer and Sam Tripoli etc. They talk about a variety of subjects but mostly to do with the music business and the occult. It's a good overview/introduction for anyone interested.

Reactions: 3

How is he getting away with this? If he does this in plain sight, wtf is he doing behind closed doors?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
👋 planting myself here x

How is he getting away with this? If he does this in plain sight, wtf is he doing behind closed doors?
Honestly baffles me how people can still support this man, you have video evidence in front of you and you can see how uncomfortable the people he does this too are, practically squirming in some of the videos I've seen.

I've said it in the other thread but twitter is great for all this kind of thing. There's loads of rabbit holes to fall down over there.

I know I've openly expressed that I'm not sure on qanon in the fact that they seem to be very pro trump to the point of they will have no wrong word said about him and when it's comes to conspiracys you have to be open minded to questioning everything even your own opinions. This is where I struggle as no one is holier than thou, Donald trump included. You don't get to the position he is on hard work and good intentions alone lol. You also don't get to that much money and power without having a bit of savvy about you and so he's clearly not as stupid as the media like to portray him. I do still follow there posts with interest though because aside from being hugely one sided they do talk alot on the same subjects being spoken about in all the other theories too.

@Brie97 saw your posts in the chrissy tiegan thread and thought I'd direct you to this thread over here. 😃

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Have you seen the news interview where the reporter says something to Biden like are you sick of/what do you say to those who keep questioning your mental health and he literally can’t form a coherent sentence

• Heart
Who do we think is behind Qanon?
I read a theory on little.miss.patriot instagram that JFK Jr is behind Q and that he faked his own death in 99. Wouldn't that be a turn out for the books! Would love it to be true, there's interesting evidence.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
For some reason it won't let me link a screenshot to this thread but it was basically a video supposedly yesterday of people protesting outside BBC studios shouting 'hey pedos leave our kids alone'. If this is true then I do find it interesting that these kind of things aren't covered on the news. Also I'm sure there's been a few protests recently for save the children one in Hyde Park and Manchester (unless they haven't happened yet) you don't hear these mentioned either do you .

• Heart
For some reason it won't let me link a screenshot to this thread but it was basically a video supposedly yesterday of people protesting outside BBC studios shouting 'hey weirdos leave our kids alone'. If this is true then I do find it interesting that these kind of things aren't covered on the news. Also I'm sure there's been a few protests recently for save the children one in Hyde Park and Manchester (unless they haven't happened yet) you don't hear these mentioned either do you .
Nope - and that’s what makes it all the more fishy.

A HUGE noise was made over BLM protests. All over the news. Celebrities getting involved.

Yet when it comes child abuse and child trafficking - silence. Makes ZERO sense and only fuels the fire that there’s major corruption going on

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nope - and that’s what makes it all the more fishy.

A HUGE noise was made over BLM protests. All over the news. Celebrities getting involved.

Yet when it comes child abuse and child trafficking - silence. Makes ZERO sense and only fuels the fire that there’s major corruption going on
You’d think they’d make the news just for even being a crowd of people in a time when crowds are frowned upon. Strange.

• Heart
For some reason it won't let me link a screenshot to this thread but it was basically a video supposedly yesterday of people protesting outside BBC studios shouting 'hey weirdos leave our kids alone'. If this is true then I do find it interesting that these kind of things aren't covered on the news. Also I'm sure there's been a few protests recently for save the children one in Hyde Park and Manchester (unless they haven't happened yet) you don't hear these mentioned either do you .
Theres a protest happening on 22aug theres one in london and manchester and liverpool

Loads of protests go on that get very little or no coverage. There was another blm one on Sunday in London and that wasn't covered, presumably because the newspapers have moved on to another topic now.

All the protests over George Floyd (I don’t condone what happened) and they quietly released the full footage a couple of weeks ago, showing how obstructive he was being, was high on something and the fact the neck hold is actually a technique the police are taught and allowed to use in that state..

5 year old Cannon Hinnant is shot point blank in the head by his next door neighbour while playing in his garden the day after his family had the neighnourround for dinner.

No protests, no shares, no prayers because it doesn’t fit with George Soros’s plans.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
But the George Floyd protests were not just about George Floyd but about much wider issues to do with race.
What would you be protesting about in the awful sad case of Cannon Hinnant? It's a truly horrible incident but surely a stand alone one.