PTWM #87 Rach likes to pretend that she’s a writer, But we’ve never read anything worse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent recap @DipsyDoodle. Love to see the first line as always is 'Rach is a cunt'. Makes my day. She is a massive cunt.
Excellent title @Lucyinthesky88 . Love the way the final word is changed, yet we all rhyme it in our heads!.
Happy birthday tattle. So glad I found this little corner of the interweb. We rock . It's getting busier and more fast moving each day. Hopefully the huns are being unbrainwashed as we speak (type!)

Reactions: 26
Hang on, did she and Josh both do the school run and leave Wobble with an employee? Twats.
Lucy seems to look after him once a week at least even though one or both of his parents are at home. He's probably upset they're leaving because Lucy actually gives him attention like any decent person would.

Reactions: 19
Absolute class
Like my old dad used to say “ you have to have a good memory to be a good liar”
Wonder how long it takes for the penny to drop for the average rachaeaeael fan … how long till the cogs start slowly turning and things don’t quite add up

Reactions: 13
‘special people’ …. #bekind

View attachment 660892
That was written by a loyal fan, family or staff.
What a complete fuckwit.
The book is a very quick and easy read, especially as we all know the story from the previous book and Instabollocks. Although it's good to know that I am a special person, special and proud of it.
The people who have written honest reviews about the book being absolutely dreadful do not need help.
The author needs help, Rachaele Hambleton.
She needs long term psychiatric help, care & treatment and her tiny turds/tiny humans will also need long term help and support because of all she and her half soaked husband have put them through.
Despicable bastards.

Reactions: 15
Why does she keep posting about her friends little boy but insist on just mentioning hes wearing her little lads hand me downs ? In this case stuff that was too small ?
hes not even your kid to post pix off for a start you crank ! ( I’d post the screen shot but i’m can’t get my head round it)

Reactions: 24
Tattle is 3 today

It’s just over 2 years since R’s infamous Tattle rant, at which point there was just a handful of threads (I remember reading through them open-mouthed while pretending to watch Wimbledon!)

By driving so many people here via the rant, she’s shot herself in the foot so badly as her threads have snowballed massively since then.

Great work!

Reactions: 35
Eww They look like a load of chavs sitting on the front steps

Shoot me if Im wrong but to me that gives out the impression that all black people are poor. Didn't sit right with me the first time she posted it

Reactions: 27
Why donate wilbys old clothes to someone who can clearly afford to buy new? Donate them to 'warriors' or refuges, charity, baby bank etc.

Reactions: 26
All those people hanging around the front doorstep of her house??? I thought I’d stumbled into one of those channel 5 documentaries! And I really don’t get why she wants all those random women looking after Wilby? None of them have any particular child care skills do they? And don’t get me started on stabby Jo! Either look after a Wilby yourself as his mother or put him in nursery because that’s where he clearly needs to be.

Reactions: 38
Why does she feel the need to help someone out with wilbys hand me downs then announce it to the world, imagine going to her woman's centre getting help then have her plaster it everywhere, she's a dick

I was thinking the same gave me flash backs to that show that made white Dee famous

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.