Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I wonder what goes through her mind when she decides to film herself tickling her stepson’s back - the same boy whose actual mother isn’t allowed to even be in the same room as him 😒

5AF65979-D3CF-492C-93D2-C973CB3917E6.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Perfectlyimperfect

So pissed off with the constant “we” 😡 Feel so sorry for that poor woman who has put in all the actual work for her to come in and take all the credit!

Ocupus5

Chatty Member
Here’s a thing Rachel, if you can’t go out as family right for meals, then don’t. Don’t pick two kids to stay at home all because fancy dining is so important to you. Get a takeaway, cook something wholesome, do whatever you need to make it feel like a special meal at home but to pick two to stay at home? No. To expect Betsy to stay home and miss out because she’s the babysitter? No. She’s YOUR DAUGHTER.
Alternatively, why don’t YOU stay at home and miss out instead?
You can even book two tables.
There is a pandemic going on, right now, it doesn’t require you to dine out 3 times a week.

Given that we are all doing our bit to help with the current child food poverty crisis, it’s utterly absurd to be even bragging that she can even afford to take 6 people out for a meal a few times a week.
She is being a billy bullshitter again as the rule of 6 is only for 2 different family bubbles. If your household is bigger than 6 you could all go out together as you live under one roof. She is a compulsive liar and rather than admit she doesn’t want to have to parent all the children at once she lies about how they can’t all sit or go together

I can’t get over how many ads she does! It’s like bloody qvc on her page

MummaNoggins

VIP Member
Josh's jumper looks like it's been stuck in the tumble dryer for too long.
Asretrid's house is beautiful. Dinner, not so beautiful... 🤮
'What's it got in it?'
Prawns
Gerrrmand
Terbert
Boiled eggs
Otters
Brains
Baby sick
And cheese 👍
*Yum yum*. I cook mushy peas almost everyday. Mine look wayyy better than those.
( disclaimer I have no clue on gerrrmmannd or Terbert (fish?!))

'Fill your pockets Lu'. Like mother like daughter 🙊🤣

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I’m sorry call me all the names under the sun but HIGHLY INAPPROPRIATE!!!!!!!! In fact it’s bordering on being sick 🤢 she can’t be bothered to parent her OWN kids yet does this to a 15 year old boy Who’s mother is forbidden in seeing him??? And then posts it all over the internet?? What the fuck rach I thought it was josh at first and even that would have been inappropriate. She’s not right in the head!!!! Especially about the post earlier about both parents should be in their lives then basically rubbing salt in the wounds with this shit show??? Please someone stop her 🤬🤬
I thought it was Josh too and it was only seeing the chain round his neck that made me realise it was Seb.

I don’t want to imply there is anything untoward going on because there probably isn’t BUT I do believe she is in a position of trust and that Seb is a vulnerable, impressionable young man. He wasn’t a toddler when he met Rachel, unlike Isaac, he was 9 I believe, and he has had a difficult relationship with his bio mum, by all accounts. I think Rachel should be very careful and, if anything, keep him at arm’s length (quite literally).

It must be confusing for the children involved, at times, but would people think it was cute if Josh woke Betsy up every morning by tickling her naked back? If Seb needs that comfort, perhaps it’s more appropriate he look for it in his dad 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
“I have a period every 3 weeks, as does my 11 year old daughter - we’ve synched!”

The sentence every Year 7 wants their mum to spout on a public IG account!

• Wow
  • Sad

FridaK

VIP Member
Makes herself look really good in these stories when she doesn't donate herself but makes others do it. Exactly the same as the bullying, everyone else does it for her!
I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, but she is fucking rinsing them for content. Plus she has continually asked everyone else to pay for it. Eat My Frog will let her because as with everything else in this country , they are desperate.

She’s a vacuum, consistently sucking up other peoples hard work and good intentions to satisfy that overblown ego. It’s turned grotesque AGAIN. The woman is a public nuisance 🤯

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Stop saying "we" have recieved... "we" open blah blah. STOP TAKING THE CREDIT!!!
Give the credit to nina whi has worked damn bloody hard for years to get that food bank where it is today!! You do fuck all apart from rummage your scrawny fingers through everything chucking it about with no gloves on.
Please someone local go there on Saturday and shove a camera in her face!!! See how she likes it.
As for the edie bf thing. That's fine,kids do that but don't share it with 200k strangers!!! Edie is embarrassed about sharing her work with her class mates but you think its acceptable to share her private moments like that with 200k strangers!!! Give over!
Careful edie, you will be the next one that she broadcasts about starting your periods!!!

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
What a twat.

If she was that bothered, she'd stop accepting all the free stuff she gets sent for her kids that they don't need. She'd tell the companies to send it to charities instead and then give them a shout out. Or she'd get it and donate the lot instead of keeping it all for her kids, who don't need any of it.

Praising the families that went in and were saying 'no, put that back, just take 2, other people need things more than us' why the fuck doesn't she try that with her own fucking kids when boxes and boxes of free shit arrive at her door. It just felt really condescending, praising the 'poor' for being kind.

Also, as others have said, why doesn't she get in her fucking car and drive to Primark, she could buy loads of clothes. If she really wanted to, she would and could. But actually all she wants is to use poor people to her own advantage and make herself look good by pretending to cry, rambling on about kids not eating and then announcing she's off to eat cake :rolleyes:
Hit the nail on the head there 👏👏
Thats exactly what she's doing... using poverty to scrape back any credibility and extra followers. Just like she did with the domestic abuse.
This is just another avenue she is trying out to see if it works in her favour

MrsA99

VIP Member
Omg poor Joyce should we set up a gofundme so he can have a nice new board to eat his boiled eggs and soldiers on? View attachment 288367
I was about to post about this... 'What is my life?'...... ummm, it's a damn sight better than most people's lives at the moment!
Read the room you silly woman, these are dire times for a lot of people and you're moaning about dead crickets on a fancy board that most people consider a luxury, non essential purchase.
She's on another planet.

ShipShapShep

VIP Member
Ratched telling a lady smears don’t hurt.. that’s fine Ratched it might not hurt you or be uncomfortably for YOU.. but everyone’s private parts are different, some people are sensitive to pain or it may be uncomfortable for them.. some lady’s have a high cervix and it can be difficult for them to do a smear test! ( like myself i have a high cervix and it does make it uncomfortable and a bit of pain for ME sometimes i can’t even have it done because the nurse has made me bleed SORRY if that’s TMI.. !) she really PISSES and off!! explain to the lady it may not hurt or may not be uncomfortable but it COULD BE!!
Mine is high up too. I've had a nurse rummage around and say "I just can't find it" which made me laugh. I have to prop my arse up on my fists whilst they conduct the elusive search for my cervix 😆 They do find it but have to give a good scrape so I bleed a bit. It doesn't hurt but I am sore after the speculum is widened to the size of the Severn Tunnel*

*I'm following R's lead here and exaggerating the fuck out of everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
She didn’t donate her fee when she did an ad for fairy about mental health...she only gives away clouds
Whenever she does ads for charities I think she should refuse any form of payment!
Frankie Bridge recently did an advert for a mental health charity and she refused payment and asked them to donate the fee instead. I think its missing the point of exposing a charity, to then take vital funds off them for yourself

Thalassa164

I agree at Ts age she should be aware of ppl struggling for all sorts of reasons. Especially with her access to social media .. (and kids mag)

I skipped through the 40+stories of today .. I reached my daily Rachel BS limit seeing her grid post telling me yesterday was the “best day evaaa”

Edit to add! Granted the hun might have not realised what the best day involved yesterday as it’s not clear .. but here is Rachel giving restaurant tips on the grid post of her day at the food bank
AEAFD6AB-E8E3-44BF-AC0A-2DD38819139E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

FridaK

VIP Member
NO NO NO.
Why is she asking people to donate money 😩.
The whole point is spreading awareness so that people know where THEY can to go to get help, not that that they feel pressured into being the help 😱
Her demographic are young Mums who are likely to run out of money. For fucks sake. The comments on that donation site are people saying ‘sorry it’s only £5, it’s all I have.’
What the actual hell, stop asking people to spend money 🤯🤯 Arrggh why is this so hard for her?

• Sad
  • Angry