Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
‘Now the rules about advertising are really clear and my management know’ whilst sitting in one of her tracksuits without declaring it 👀
Someone mentioned this on the Hinch thread.

Under ASA rules if the product is your own product and your followers are aware its yours then you don't need to declare it as an ad.

For once she isn't doing anything wrong on her tracksuits

Reactions: 7

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Where is the story about ss and her anal issue? I must of missed it if anyone can direct me to it
I've screen recorded her story about it as it's still on her Insta! Not sure if it will work as I don't do technology well 🤣 hopefully it works if not someone else may have it on here x

Reactions: 6

thegibb

I wasn’t going to post these as I thought they were a bit irrelevant, but since the chat today does seem to involve our lovely queen nik, here are some one my favourite comments of hers from racks Patreon live last night 🤎
Due diligence at its finest! They did the same on our PTA WhatsApp 😂😂 jokes

• Haha

Tiredbones

She was outside m&s and someone messaged her saying something about it and she replied with 'why has no one called it m&s before'
The person had written mns, thats what she'd never seen it called before. I've also never seen it written like that, even though that's how I'd say it

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
Anyone see the latest story on Lejla PTMS’s account? That must be a question about R? She is obvs trying to be diplomatic and not wanting to take the bait by who ever asked that!

Reactions: 5