Property Boss #12 Big Aldo Has Got Pete Up The Duff; Changed Days From CJ’s Sniffing Muff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alison will be him, he must have forgot the log in for his Tiny Tears account

Reactions: 6
I’m so happy this thread is going again. Property Boss / Dianne / Raymond fae the Time Capsule & crackpot Kerry Ann were the best days , those threads were comedy gold

I’m so happy this thread is going again. Property Boss / Dianne / Raymond fae the Time Capsule & crackpot Kerry Ann were the best days , those threads were comedy gold
Mind he used to sit making TikTok’s in some random hotel’s reception kidding on he was staying there when he was really at Dianne’s and wee Susie taking his motor aff him & him showing off his new motor which turned out to be his Da’s it was something different every day I wish Pete would hurry up and catch him with whatever wee middens he’s pumping behind her back so we can watch him make a cunt of himself again
---
Ohhhhh I forgot about tiny tears
His troll account which turned out to be his nickname for Dianne Oor Aldo is no the brightest bulb

Reactions: 8
Susie outting for no even ever have tasted a fish finger sannie was comedy gold

Reactions: 2
God bless Dianne’s gas man
Wit an absolute clown thinking he’s being fly as fuck
---
Canny wait till he gets this hair transplant , wit a laugh that’s gony be baldy auld bastard that he is

Last edited:
Just spotted Susie in the comments of a video about the Dugheed / Big Olly drama
the woman who made the video thought Dugheed was brilliant , Susie doesn’t seem to think so

Reactions: 9