Problems with neighbour - help!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you & your mum are okay? And that things have progressed more for you too. So sorry this is happening to you, nobody deserves that kind of behaviour at all.

Reactions: 1
Hope you & your mum are okay? And that things have progressed more for you too. So sorry this is happening to you, nobody deserves that kind of behaviour at all.
Thanks for asking, it's a horrible situation but I'm refusing to let him win by not doing stuff I usually would. We're okay but still frustrated. He's been a lot quieter since the papers were issued, but we still feel uneasy as we reckon he's plotting something. It's frustrating as the police don't seem to be communicating with each other and it's due to them the housing association won't evict him yet.

I'm hoping in a week or two there might be some progress. Mum is going to see our MP's on Friday and were seeing about moving asap as the house isn't fit for her with her worsening health anyway, but this certainly expedited matters.

Can you put in another call to the police to give them a nudge?
We've spoken to them quite a bit but I don't think they'll do anything before they feel ready. As it is they sent an officer to take my mum's statement on Sunday and due to lack of communication two more officers came today to take the same statement.

I'm actually really annoyed with them as they've sent officers 3 times now and each time they have been in uniform and their police car has been parked outside. So obviously once he's raided he's going to know exactly who gave them what information to do so, and he might get rid of incriminating evidence beforehand too due to seeing them turn up at ours so much.

• Sad
We've spoken to them quite a bit but I don't think they'll do anything before they feel ready. As it is they sent an officer to take my mum's statement on Sunday and due to lack of communication two more officers came today to take the same statement.

I'm actually really annoyed with them as they've sent officers 3 times now and each time they have been in uniform and their police car has been parked outside. So obviously once he's raided he's going to know exactly who gave them what information to do so, and he might get rid of incriminating evidence beforehand too due to seeing them turn up at ours so much.
That’s terrible. I’d start a complaint process now by calling 101 who will guide you.

In my last house it was rented via Housing Association and i had to call police due to one resident's music was so loud at stupid o clock at night. The police were called as i had a young baby and she would wake up, the police officer did tell me that every time they have to visit a tenant then the housing association is made aware of it. After 3 strikes they are then evicted, this was over 10 years ago back on the day where you didnt have to wait ages for the police to answer their phone. It might be worth phoning or you can log a complaint on your local constabulary website and they may turn up in the night to see if he's up to no good.