she broke up with mason because she knew he would want kids and didn’t want to be left when she was like 50 and he was 34 as she states for a younger modelI like Dani I think she comes across well but I’d love some tea on her personal life hehe
I seen one of the doll TikTok ‘presenters’ doing a TikTok shop live where they just advertise loads of different products and she also updated her LinkedIn to looking for work in similar rolesThe tick tok crew she said she had to fire I swear they still work at doll beauty in Chester they’re still posted on that page working so don’t think it’s as dramatic as she’s made out with laying people off but I’d be fuming if I was fired but my boss was always spending going on holiday![]()
I saw this, spending money like it’s running outHer business partner Sam is just as bad with the constant luxury 5star holidays and constant plastic surgery
Well there is obviously a man sitting with her in one of holiday pics and someone must be taking all the pics of herA little birdie told me shes seeing that lad from
Rocs desserts with the short shorts![]()
They were a while ago but don’t know if they started again!A little birdie told me shes seeing that lad from
Rocs desserts with the short shorts![]()
Early 20s, I think he’s been 23-25 maxHe must be a fair bit younger than her?