Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Her outfit taste has always been abit off IMO…she hasn’t got the memo that less is more .
Where does she get all her money from? She is always on holiday /getting surgeries/shopping while doing a major house renon all whilst Doll Beauty was on the verge of bankruptcy and laying all their staff off…doesn’t make sense
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

HmmmReally

VIP Member
She talks about a lot of this on today nip tick podcast. I actually really like her, hopefully doll beauty can make a comeback now they have a new investor
she did speak about the business but not about her “life style changes” which as usual will be shoved behind a paywall. She was jabbing all the time, had (1 or 2) gastric sleeves, tummy tuck face tuck lipo - the list goes on! And she has the audacity to say it’s Pilates and sound baths. I don’t hate her but be for real Danielle 😩
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Pointlesspeppa

New member
She talks on a podcast about how doll had no money and had to lay staff off and it was so hard and she’s playing the victim, all the while she is on holiday every week and renovating a huge house, I don’t understand how people feel sorry for her and think she’s so brave and honest to talk about the issues with doll and not see that at the same time she’s spending thousands on a weekly basis. Wonder how the staff who lost their jobs feel when they see her post on holiday every other week.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Dak1988

Chatty Member
She talks about a lot of this on today nip tick podcast. I actually really like her, hopefully doll beauty can make a comeback now they have a new investor
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

Clarity456

VIP Member
She talks about a lot of this on today nip tick podcast. I actually really like her, hopefully doll beauty can make a comeback now they have a new investor
I'm not saying she's bad for it, if I had a business best believe my wage and directors dividend would be paid before anything else I just feel sometimes when she talks about it she makes it sound catastrophic like there was no money in the business when there clearly was, they just prioritised their own salaries over funnelling it back into buying stock etc. in which case it's a conscious choice they've made rather than bad luck they had no say in.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 3

tish1996

Chatty Member
On the pod saying there’s no money having to left staff go but then on instagram posing all these trips aboard all the surgery’s buying houses house renovations so you can see why the staff were hurt. Most people can only dream of doing half of that stuff. Goes to show how fake false soical media actually can be
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

HmmmReally

VIP Member
I know a few people have asked if Danielle has a thread, thought I would make one.

I wish she would chill with the AI stuff. Doll beauty is drenched in it and it really is not a good look.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2

cb213

Well-known member
I like Dani I think she comes across well but I’d love some tea on her personal life hehe
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2

Clarity456

VIP Member
I really don't get....why rebrand (which must have cost money), and develop loads of new products - like the lip blush, new shades of the lip liner, and the body mists - if they were in such deep shit financially? Why not wait for an investor and then rebrand and do the product line extension?

I wouldn't be surprised if in 12 months she confirms they've paid the investor out as it was affecting their bottom line 🫠🤦🏻‍♀️ they jump from one thing to the next.

She appears on all these business podcasts but doesn't really seem to have much business accumen.....
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2

tish1996

Chatty Member
The tick tok crew she said she had to fire I swear they still work at doll beauty in Chester they’re still posted on that page working so don’t think it’s as dramatic as she’s made out with laying people off but I’d be fuming if I was fired but my boss was always spending going on holiday 😳
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

Clarity456

VIP Member
I really think doll beauty has had its day. Selling items for £1 and £2 flash sales and “rebrands”
They both recently created a new protein business too. Seems like they may be getting a plan b together.

shareholder funds went from nearly 250k to 5k (due to an increase in creditors) (2024/2025)
Aw I'm sad, I really do like the stuff but I think when they got big on tiktok she started living like rockafella so the business is very heavy on staff costs, which she now isn't willing to give up, so the brands very limited in what it can do, IE, have a steady supply of stock
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

Clarity456

VIP Member
Considering doll beauty entered liquidation it must have been absolutely on its knees. Someone has made some very silly mistakes.
Very lucky to get an investor!!!

She's obvs been paying herself a massive wage and dividend given she's been going on holiday, going to turkey for surgery, dropping a fortune in the fakes shops in Istanbul and doing her house up.....I get that's the beauty of having a limited company but I take the way she's been speaking about this, (she's described it as "hell"?) is that she absolutely loves lives breathes doll beauty and will do anything to make it work for the loyal customers? if that was the case you'd take a miniscule wage, pause your Reno and shopping and holidays would be very much on the back burner while you got the cash flowing again 💀🤦🏻‍♀️
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 1

HmmmReally

VIP Member
What the fuck was that birthday outfit, she looks awful! She keeps saying how she’s nearly 43, she looks it too. Does she think she looks 23? She keeps saying both ages.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

HmmmReally

VIP Member
She’s looking stranger and stranger as time goes on with all the jabs, Botox, fillers, hair transplants
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
I think the cosmetics sales side of doll beauty seems to be dying a death hence why dani is trying to sell herself as a property guru and relaunching her MUA career doing gypsy weddings.
Do anyone see the article about her in fabulous magazine…making out she went an a wellness week and have an epiphany about eating healthy…failed to mention she was on the skinny jabs for about a year beforehand…
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1