Prinny.D / Danielle Gregory

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a few people have asked if Danielle has a thread, thought I would make one.

I wish she would chill with the AI stuff. Doll beauty is drenched in it and it really is not a good look.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
How does this woman afford her life? I don't believe doll can be making enough to employ 5 and to pay her and Samantha high rate tax payer salaries (50k plus) for constant holidays, surgery, clothes (even if they are designer fakes), meals out, fitness classes, house renovations.....they restocked the lip liners which are the most popular products in what?february? most shades were sold out by march, and we're now in June and there hasn't been one restock since.....

Dani has said before she wants a meeting with space nk to get their products in there, won't space nk require regular stock flow and restocks probably on a minimum of a fortnightly basis?
 
I think the cosmetics sales side of doll beauty seems to be dying a death hence why dani is trying to sell herself as a property guru and relaunching her MUA career doing gypsy weddings.
Do anyone see the article about her in fabulous magazine…making out she went an a wellness week and have an epiphany about eating healthy…failed to mention she was on the skinny jabs for about a year beforehand…
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I really think doll beauty has had its day. Selling items for £1 and £2 flash sales and “rebrands”
They both recently created a new protein business too. Seems like they may be getting a plan b together.

shareholder funds went from nearly 250k to 5k (due to an increase in creditors) (2024/2025)
 
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
I really think doll beauty has had its day. Selling items for £1 and £2 flash sales and “rebrands”
They both recently created a new protein business too. Seems like they may be getting a plan b together.

shareholder funds went from nearly 250k to 5k (due to an increase in creditors) (2024/2025)
Aw I'm sad, I really do like the stuff but I think when they got big on tiktok she started living like rockafella so the business is very heavy on staff costs, which she now isn't willing to give up, so the brands very limited in what it can do, IE, have a steady supply of stock
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Finally a thread! I think it’s a shame that the business isn’t doing well and she seems to have reigned in the shopping and travel (kind of). It might be a case of too little, too late.
 
I really don't get....why rebrand (which must have cost money), and develop loads of new products - like the lip blush, new shades of the lip liner, and the body mists - if they were in such deep tit financially? Why not wait for an investor and then rebrand and do the product line extension?

I wouldn't be surprised if in 12 months she confirms they've paid the investor out as it was affecting their bottom line 🫠🤦🏻‍♀️ they jump from one thing to the next.

She appears on all these business podcasts but doesn't really seem to have much business accumen.....
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Considering doll beauty entered liquidation it must have been absolutely on its knees. Someone has made some very silly mistakes.
Very lucky to get an investor!!!

 
Considering doll beauty entered liquidation it must have been absolutely on its knees. Someone has made some very silly mistakes.
Very lucky to get an investor!!!

She's obvs been paying herself a massive wage and dividend given she's been going on holiday, going to turkey for surgery, dropping a fortune in the fakes shops in Istanbul and doing her house up.....I get that's the beauty of having a limited company but I take the way she's been speaking about this, (she's described it as "hell"?) is that she absolutely loves lives breathes doll beauty and will do anything to make it work for the loyal customers? if that was the case you'd take a miniscule wage, pause your Reno and shopping and holidays would be very much on the back burner while you got the cash flowing again 💀🤦🏻‍♀️
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Also fails to mention the gastric band, skinny jabs, lipo, tummy tuck, BBL, boob jobs, multiple facial surgeries
Course Kate Hayes - Delamere by force - like this ! Choose yourself first (but lie about all the tweakments and freebies you get)
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She talks about a lot of this on today nip tick podcast. I actually really like her, hopefully doll beauty can make a comeback now they have a new investor
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
She talks about a lot of this on today nip tick podcast. I actually really like her, hopefully doll beauty can make a comeback now they have a new investor
I'm not saying she's bad for it, if I had a business best believe my wage and directors dividend would be paid before anything else I just feel sometimes when she talks about it she makes it sound catastrophic like there was no money in the business when there clearly was, they just prioritised their own salaries over funnelling it back into buying stock etc. in which case it's a conscious choice they've made rather than bad luck they had no say in.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 3
She talks about a lot of this on today nip tick podcast. I actually really like her, hopefully doll beauty can make a comeback now they have a new investor
she did speak about the business but not about her “life style changes” which as usual will be shoved behind a paywall. She was jabbing all the time, had (1 or 2) gastric sleeves, tummy tuck face tuck lipo - the list goes on! And she has the audacity to say it’s Pilates and sound baths. I don’t dislike her but be for real Danielle 😩
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
she did speak about the business but not about her “life style changes” which as usual will be shoved behind a paywall. She was jabbing all the time, had (1 or 2) gastric sleeves, tummy tuck face tuck lipo - the list goes on! And she has the audacity to say it’s Pilates and sound baths. I don’t dislike her but be for real Danielle 😩
She had defo addressed the jabs and tummy tucks etc before, she did a big post recently and a pic of an injection was top of it
 
On the pod saying there’s no money having to left staff go but then on instagram posing all these trips aboard all the surgery’s buying houses house renovations so you can see why the staff were hurt. Most people can only dream of doing half of that stuff. Goes to show how fake false soical media actually can be
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
She had defo addressed the jabs and tummy tucks etc before, she did a big post recently and a pic of an injection was top of it
But the post just up this page doesn’t mention anything about weight loss jabs or tummy tucks. If you were new to her page or didn’t know her you would think it’s all from exercising etc which it is not.
To be fair it’s probably because she has used AI like all her posts!