Pregnancy cravings?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thought it would be interesting to hear what cravings tattlers have had?

Mine were boring. I craved really cold milk for all 3 pregnancies. With a brief one for pear flavoured ice lollies with my second.

I craved mash potato and gravy with my first, and that's about it! Though I did develop a hatred of cucumber with my third. Like it again now, weird eh?
PS. Your cat is very similar to mine! 😁
20190922_214437.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
With my son it was anything potato based and full fat coke, With my daughter I lived on the pink raspberry magnums and galaxy chocolate all washed down by Rio tropical drink (I hate ice cream normally)

Reactions: 1
Peanut butter, snickers , M&Ms.. so many things made me feel sick ..just couldn't eat normal foods , ended up being 5stone heavier.

With each pregnancy it’s been Pepsi, never drink it usually.
I get pica cravings so brick dust/bits of cement
Ice pops like Mr.Freeze when pregnant in warm weather.
My aunt craved the smell of fresh tarmac, so my uncle used to drive around looking for roadworks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
With my twins, watermelon. It was pretty much the only thing I could stomach for a few months and with my youngest chocolate milkshake, which I usually I’m not a fan of any thing chocolate

With my twins, watermelon. It was pretty much the only thing I could stomach for a few months and with my youngest chocolate milkshake, which I usually I’m not a fan of any thing chocolate
I craved watermelon with my twins too! How funny!
I'm currently 39 weeks pregnant in the horrible Queensland heat, craving English roast dinners or fruit. I'm living off zooperdoopers (like fruity ice poles?) though as it is way too hot for a roast dinner.

When I got over being sick at least 5x a day 🙄 it was anything remotely orange flavoured , orange ice lollies , orange juice , chocolate orange ..

I craved watermelon with my twins too! How funny!
I'm currently 39 weeks pregnant in the horrible Queensland heat, craving English roast dinners or fruit. I'm living off zooperdoopers (like fruity ice poles?) though as it is way too hot for a roast dinner.
Oh bless you, that must be so uncomfortable! Stick to the ice lollies for sure.

I loved food that I had as a kid...orange squash, dairylea cheese squares, spaghetti hoops, super noodles. All the healthy stuff!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I lived of Pom bears the first three months with both of mine. Lost 2 stone in that time. Soon made up for it after the first trimester 😬

Anything really salty. I actually once put extra salt on McDonalds fries 🤣

• Haha
I was so disappointed and I didn’t have any cravings and I was never sick the whole 9 months!

Really strong salt and vinegar crisps that hurt your mouth when you eat them...

Also have a similar cat :LOL:
20191225_125753.jpg

• Heart
28 weeks pregnant and wanting to suck on sponges with radox bubble bath (the blue one only) and crunch ice ( found out im severely anemic and thats why) but smells are a new thing with me. Having to wash all clothes or anything I feel needs washing, in comfort intense and tumble drying it so the house smells of it!! Please tell me anyone else has/had the same 🙈🙈 Also nesting at the moment and loving the smell of bleach throughout my house after cleaning everything in sight. I cant breathe trying to do it all (thanks anemia) but these urges are intense!!!!

With my son it was savoury, crisps, toast etc. With my daughter it was moaom sweets - the ball ones, ate them to the point I had heartburn 😂

I've also been loving the smell of my cleaning products! I mean, I always do, but in pregnancy it's been heightened. I could sit and snort my laundry detergent powder, I love it so much. And the bleach spray I use in the shower makes me so happy.

Weirdly, I haven't had any particular food cravings! But the desire to smell cleaning products has been intense!