• 33-38 weeks

Votes: 21 10.7%
  • Full term

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Overdue

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Recently had my baby

Votes: 18 9.2%
  • Not pregnant, just here to have a nosy!

Votes: 17 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!
---
Thank you! It all escalated pretty quickly - contractions started at about 5.15pm and within an hour and a half were 3 minutes apart and lasting 50ish seconds! I hope you're doing ok and your induction tomorrow goes well ❤
Wow that was really quick! Just shows how you can go from not a lot, to delivering in a matter of hours! Congratulations again, made up for you. Imagine if yesterday someone would have said before Sunday morning you’d have him…!!

Thank you - I’m ok and just excited/slightly anxious about tomorrow. After weeks of complaining, pelvic pain, sciatica, sickness, losing sleep, worries etc I’ve woke up today….. and cried that it was nearly over and that I wanted to stay pregnant 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Not sure what option to choose 🤣
I joined the pregnancy thread back in the first one and have never left haha 😂

Reactions: 2
Congratulations @Pontiac_Bandit ❤ Great news to start the new thread with! I hope you're enjoying some lovely baby cuddles. I think someone else said, but if it helps I actually found my episiotomy easier to recover from than the tear I got last time 🤷‍♀️ I found a couple of daily sitz baths and keeping it dry helped soothe it more than anything as well (once you're back home and recovering a bit) xx

Looking forward to hear about the next Tattle baby @Naataaliiee !! I'd 100% have an induction again if I needed one. Hoping it goes well for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can't believe I am now in the 33 - 38 weeks bracket on the poll - I was five weeks when I joined this thread! It's now starting to feel real lol 😆

Reactions: 9
36 weeks today, I think baby will be here by the time we finish this thread!! I can tell baby is starting to drop now as it’s much easier to breathe and I don’t have as much reflux, and the newly appearing stretch marks below my button are a good indicator too 😬🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Congratulations @Pontiac_Bandit 😊🥰 Thank you for sharing the details of your episiotomy. I have to say it’s my worst nightmare and what I’m most anxious about so it’s good that you’re recovering well.
Also mean to say thanks for people recommending the Peanut app. I downloaded it ages ago and haven’t opened it yet!

• Heart
Congratulations @Pontiac_Bandit 😊🥰 Thank you for sharing the details of your episiotomy. I have to say it’s my worst nightmare and what I’m most anxious about so it’s good that you’re recovering well.
Also mean to say thanks for people recommending the Peanut app. I downloaded it ages ago and haven’t opened it yet!
I wasn't thrilled at the idea of having an episiotomy but it became necessary, and I got through it fine with a local anaesthetic and honestly have barely noticed it today other than being a bit swollen! I was dreading the first wee but it didn't even sting! 🎉 Most of my discomfort today has been from my coccyx where I had my feet up and apart and was bearing down so hard!

• Heart
I’ve mainly been lurking since I was 4 weeks and so to have pressed the 19-26 weeks button today has tripped me right out 😂❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Our second little lady is here! She rushed into the world yesterday at 12.04am at exactly 36 weeks (like her big sis!) and when I say rushed into the world, I mean it. My husband ended up delivering her at home.

She’s 5lbs 2oz and 17.5in long and we are all besotted with her. No name yet but Elanna has been happily calling for her BABA all day.:love:

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Our second little lady is here! She rushed into the world yesterday at 12.04am at exactly 36 weeks (like her big sis!) and when I say rushed into the world, I mean it. My husband ended up delivering her at home.

She’s 5lbs 2oz and 17.5in long and we are all besotted with her. No name yet but Elanna has been happily calling for her BABA all day.:love:
Wow congratulations! How did it all go at home??

Reactions: 1
Wow congratulations! How did it all go at home??
It went well, luckily both my husband and I are doctors so we weren’t going in to it completely blind - although he hasn’t delivered a baby since he was training god knows how many years ago but I was more stressed about finding a baby sitter for our toddler so it worked out in the end!

• Heart
It went well, luckily both my husband and I are doctors so we weren’t going in to it completely blind - although he hasn’t delivered a baby since he was training god knows how many years ago but I was more stressed about finding a baby sitter for our toddler so it worked out in the end!
That’s amazing! My husband would have passed out😆

33-38 weeks 😳
Set up our next to me crib and prep machine this weekend. Picking up the pram bundle today and seeing the consultant tomorrow - it’s all getting real!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Definitely thought baby would be here by the time there was a new thread but sadly not, had to click the ‘overdue’ in the poll 🥲
It’s the waiting game I can’t stand! That and the toll it’s taking on my body, I can barely walk 😂 at least I can now say with certainty that baby will be out by the time THIS thread finishes

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Definitely thought baby would be here by the time there was a new thread but sadly not, had to click the ‘overdue’ in the poll 🥲
It’s the waiting game I can’t stand! That and the toll it’s taking on my body, I can barely walk 😂 at least I can now say with certainty that baby will be out by the time THIS thread finishes
How many days are you overdue now?

Have been lurking on here for a good while now and excited to click the 33-38 button! 2nd baby, found this pregnancy a real struggle compared to first, but the end is finally in sight ! Hoping for slightly nearer due date than my 12 days over last time..

Had a really tit midwife appointment today. Babies heart beat was quite high even though baby was not moving, it eventually came down and traces of protein in my wee. Have to go back tomorrow morning to be re checked. If anything changes or reduced movements I need to go straight back to hospital tonight. Also had my induction booked and just feeling really tit and worried about it all. 🥲

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.