Pregnancy #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby Bandit was born at 3.29 this morning weighing 8lbs and he's perfect ❤ it was a stressful birth with lots of issues cropping up which culminated in me only having gas and air and paracetamol despite requesting pethidine and/or an epidural - labour was really quick but felt like it took forever!! I'm now enjoying snuffly newborn cuddles in the postnatal ward, and feel surprisingly good despite no sleep and an episiotomy! I can't believe this is real and he's finally here 🥺
Oh my goodness - a HUGE congratulations! Look how quickly that happened! ❤ Sorry to hear it was stressful and painful but enjoy ALL of those cuddles and soak it all up! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Oh my goodness - a HUGE congratulations! Look how quickly that happened! ❤ Sorry to hear it was stressful and painful but enjoy ALL of those cuddles and soak it all up! ❤
Thank you! It all escalated pretty quickly - contractions started at about 5.15pm and within an hour and a half were 3 minutes apart and lasting 50ish seconds! I hope you're doing ok and your induction tomorrow goes well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
New thread created:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.