Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Perspicacia Tick

Chatty Member
I just seen my sister saying timanduh looks good. First my mum now my sister. That's it I have no family lol
I think one of the most interesting things about Timberley is that for all the praise he gets and compliments and yaaasss qweening he almost never comments on other people's posts. So he literally pops (ha) up so have smoke blown up his arse and then fucks off again until his ego needs its next stroking. He's such a self centered knob.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Get ready now for all the posts of people in their popsy dresses inside those barbie boxes
This Barbie is washed up
This Barbie needs a better bra
This Barbie hasn't seen a dentist in 25 years
This Barbie's hairdresser hates her
This Barbie is a Ken

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Perspicacia Tick

Chatty Member
pp
Haha I love it, several of us got banned and now THE GLOVES ARE OFF. Screenshots flying thick and fast, whereas before we were being very kind and just talking about the popssessed posse.

Speaking of trans drama…
Yeah, because obviously 'Terfs' are the issue when a woman is afraid to wear a dress with the words girl power on it in case she gets attacked by some dress wearing men.

Makes sense.

Reactions: 33

Tui

VIP Member
B9125D7E-32AC-49CF-8EF9-D65F5D997A58.jpeg

Honestly some of my favourite posts are when people ask for their photos to be edited and this sort of cack gets posted in response 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
The same post has a comment below about Popsy being “ND uniform”. 🤦‍♀️ really?!!
FFS I am so fed up of boring people thinking every tiny quirk makes them neurodivergent. I see it all the time with my friends in their 40s and 50s -"Oh, I forgot to get milk... must be ADHD!" Fuck off Susan, you don't need extra letters to feel special.

I'm not for a second diminishing real NDs but I am fed up of seeing the misinformed self diagnoses wearing it like a fashion statement.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Glitterberry

Chatty Member
Got on the tube tonight. I’m wearing a Popsy. It’s a “do I like it or is it going on Vinted” last wear. It’s going on Vinted, by the way.

Soon as I get on the train I notice a polyester nightmare and bright yellow spotty shoes. The dress was Jacira. How do I know this? Because none of them will STFU about it.

I have never shot down the other end of a carriage so bloody fast as I did tonight. I was with a colleague. I was just about ready to get in my handbag rather than have some random shout “Popsy in the wild” at me.

She did see, because there was a whisper and stare between her and her companions. I wasn’t playing ball, though.

So, I guess Thankyou Popsy person for seeing that I was uncomfortable and not screeching “POPSY IN THE WILD” like so many of her comrades would have.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I've left the fb group after they suspended me for messaging admin to tell them they needed to do something about people sharing identifiable details of their kids.

Guess safeguarding isn't #popsypretty.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

threeSMEGfridges

VIP Member
I have an 8 year old son with incredibly curly hair, tight ringlet style curls, even when wet. (He's white so it is unusual) - the number of people who try and compare him to their sons whose hair gets a slight wave when they're two weeks overdue a haircut "oh I love Tom's curls, they remind me of my Harry's"... 🙄 No idea why so many people try and appropriate curly hair. Mine is naturally wavy but I'd never claim curls or make it look wet all the time like these "curly girls"

The Popsy wardrobe photos are the thing that horrify me most in that group. Some of them with 100+ dresses. Like WTAF.
the Lucy and Yak super fans are the same with like 50 pairs of £50 dungarees. NGL I have a couple pairs but they collect all the nutty print ones and then have “de stashes” when they’re broke or need money to service their Motability car.

Going to sound like a right right-winger but there’s a massive crossover between the over consumption of these clothing brands, disability, welfare and expecting other fans to bail them out buying their inflated price 2nd hand items when they’re suddenly broke.
---
ETA - The next social media crossover im waiting for is Jack Monroe x Popsy

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
the Lucy and Yak super fans are the same with like 50 pairs of £50 dungarees. NGL I have a couple pairs but they collect all the nutty print ones and then have “de stashes” when they’re broke or need money to service their Motability car.

Going to sound like a right right-winger but there’s a massive crossover between the over consumption of these clothing brands, disability, welfare and expecting other fans to bail them out buying their inflated price 2nd hand items when they’re suddenly broke.
---
ETA - The next social media crossover im waiting for is Jack Monroe x Popsy
Agreed. There are a whole bunch of these brands who seem to build their entire strategy around a very specific left wing identity (and I say this as a leftie myself). Lucy & Yak, Snag, Molke, Popsy, and Run & Fly are examples from the top of my head. Absolutely shite looking clothes and the people who put together the worst outfit combos with box dye coloured hair and coloured glasses get the most attention. Lots of middle aged people trying desperately to look cool and ‘funky’ and getting awful tattoos.

If they had bios on the group I’m guessing they’d all have the exact same lists of self diagnosed autism, ADHD, fibromyalgia, PTSD, eating disorders etc etc. which would flare up at convenient times and only be cured with hundreds of quids worth of clothing that’s slightly better quality than Shein.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

chickhicks86

VIP Member
i know that’s my point, she’s not his full time carer given she has a job and he goes to school.
I get carer's tickets as parent of my severely autistic child. In all honesty it's a godsend as a lot of the time we tend to go to places and not be able to stay as he can't cope, so less money wasted. There's not many advantages to having a disabled child, I'd rather be paying for the tickets and he be able to enjoy the day like a typical child, but that's a discussion for another day. 🤷‍♀️ Gummy looks the grabby type to get every bit of attention (for herself) and freebie off the back of her child though.

• Heart
Reactions: 25