Poppy Adams #9 Shots and shags, always in her faithful snags

Are Poppy and Cam still together?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @InstaFamous for the winning thread title.
Screenshot_20210902-103252~2.png

I'm not sure there is much to re-cap on, but I'll give it a go.
*Poppy was out every night last week, drinking multiple shots, wearing her skirt, snag tights and dm's.
*Poppy ordered tops to match her famous skirt from yours.
*Poppy claimed that she followers had asked her for advice on bras, which seems unbelievable considering how unsupported her breasts are.
*Poppy has removed all photos of Archie/Cam from her instagram and hasn't mentioned him since she was sick on an Uber and mocked him for his drunken food choice, whilst she ate crisps in bed. Can still has photos on his grid of Poppy, which has led some of us in thinking that Poppy is making us think they've split up for engagement.

Mod edit, as per the thread guidelines swear words aren't allowed in titles. Changed to hits

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm surprised she didn't call her trusted carer in to scoop her droopy tits into her ill fitting bra for her if he was there ! Seriously who does that on camera and then in the next breath and with a straight face says about doing a post to impart her vast knowledge on bras sizing etc! She's an absolute clown !!! 🤡

Reactions: 7
Cam mentioned he shares a flat (in his stories). Before moving with Poppy (if he ever does), I imagine he should have to solve that.

Reactions: 1
DDDFA4F9-D889-48A6-8B8D-190A5DD2DFDB.png
F5D59B82-F93F-4585-B03D-99A20C1DBC00.png

I follow this girl on TicToc she’s 6 months post op, she had a gastric sleeve.
Just goes to show what can be done if done properly!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
No you didn’t send an email that said that. Do people actually believe her crap?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I liked the Amazon review after, though. I need the link for these leggins🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I absolutely think they’ve fell out (prob not ended) she is constantly posting in her stories as if she’s trying to get someone’s attention 🤣 trying to act all blasé.. I hope he stands her ground with her if she’s in the wrong (which she probably is because she’s a spoiled brat)

She will piss her pants with excitement when they meet and she can post something about her BF. Maybe he is fed up of it. I would be.

She couldn’t go somewhere nice like Gleneages she would stand out like a sore thumb taking shots and filming herself 🤣

Reactions: 9
I don’t know why she says she has huge breasts? When it’s just a wide back. I’d say she’s a 38/40 D or DD which is hardly a stonking size

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They’ve definitely split up😂 she’s back out again tomorrow and no mention of the boyyyfriend in days.

Reactions: 5
Why does she waste time in her stories pointing out stuff. No one noticed the foundation patch and your nose isn't even red!

Out on the piss again definitely in self sabotage mode.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.