Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Do you really think she earns that much from insta? I don’t really know how it all works tbh but I don’t really see her doing a lot of actual ads, I know she gets loads of freebies but I’m surprised if she’s actually earning a decent wage from it
Yes. I would guess it averages around 4K/month. Some months less and some months more than that. People don’t really understand how influencers earn money and that’s a shame because there’s a lot of avenues that generate income.

Crazymum

VIP Member
I meannnnn… Jess can talk, she’s as lazy as they come herself 🤣🤣 the fact they portray that their ‘besties’ online and then Jess goes and gossips about her just proves how BS this whole Instagram thing is
They have a mortgage though so I suppose that’s how these pretend friends work.

Romy

VIP Member
Doesn't she have bad hips ? Isn't that one of the reasons she supposedly had the 2nd WLS ...that she's not applied herself to?!
Yes but I don't know what "bad hips" is exactly tbh.
Surely all sex position are complicated if you suffer from hips?

stressedout

Not to throw this thread off such an interesting topic 😉. But can someone make a thread about theweirdone_xx As I can’t. I have so much to say about her and I can’t believe she doesn’t already have a thread as she has around the same size following as popster.
Yes I totally agree, I can’t believe she hasn’t one either! I could say a lot as well but unfortunately I don’t know how to make a thread…😟

EssexHun

Mate she said she would stop talking about her boyfriend (did you know she had one??) four weeks ago and she’s never shut up. I mean each to their own but I wouldn’t be going on about being his gf he’s not a looker 🙈
Agreed!
Also, your profile pic is hilarious 🙌🏼

Em_

VIP Member
O thought shea removed him because she's being petty and they've had an argument. I do think she's quite dramatic

Jellyface

Off topic slightly. Has anyone seen Chloe in Curves post today?she looks like she’s lost loads of weight (although could be the magic angles again!)