Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Chickennuggiesforlife for the winning thread title.
I'm sorry I accidentally created the thread without finishing the title, I had to edit it to for as well.
Screenshot_20211028-115833.png

Quick recap from what I can remember.
°Poppy took her brother with her to buy canesten and he filmed the interaction with the pahaacoat, without the pharmacists consent, typical of that family.
°Poppy got a new dildo and told us all about it
°Poppy laughs when she cums.
°She missed her bus stop due to a man sitting opposite her on the bus with his legs spread out
°Two men told her the same line, that I can't remember, along the lines of her being beautiful and I forget the rest.
°Poppy and Sarah with the hair went to Glasgow mid week for a night out.
°Poppy claims to be a 22 on top 🤔
°Poppy is going back to Essex on Saturday, Edinburgh residents can breathe a sigh of relief.
°Poppy is still a smug twit!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Great recap 👏🏼
Why does she live in Edinburgh? She works at a satchel shop once in a blue moon and spends the rest of the time....spending!
Surely she could have done that down south?

Reactions: 10
Great recap 👏🏼
Why does she live in Edinburgh? She works at a satchel shop once in a blue moon and spends the rest of the time....spending!
Thank you. I can't understand why she loves there, she said she fell in love with the city so decided to love down there. She spent most of lockdown in Essex and is always going back there. I don't understand why she's still there, she has no life there.

Reactions: 6
Thank you. I can't understand why she loves there, she said she fell in love with the city so decided to love down there. She spent most of lockdown in Essex and is always going back there. I don't understand why she's still there, she has no life there.
She does burn through some cash. The commute back home must be a fortune going back and forth that often. Crazy!
And now I find it even weirder her brother has followed her up 😂 they're just going to live together forever in their happy ever after aren't they.

Reactions: 5
Gaaah I can’t stand that bloody filter she uses! Just talk if you must- why must we be subjected to a close up of her massive mouth?!

Reactions: 9
Her dancing and singing on Sarah’s story, think it’s filmed on a potato phone 🙃

Reactions: 2
Just went on that Sarah’s Instagram and if you click the tinder story highlight Poppy says her brother has pictures of her on his tinder so people could get the wrong impression 🤮 ugh.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Looks like Poppy is wearing the new skirt from Jess ITS range, but no mention of it being from there 👀

I've worn tights today for the first time in about a year and I honestly kept going to the toilet just to take them down for 5. I do not understand how she's worn tights for the majority of her life. I couldn't wait to get home to whip them off.

Wow that St James Quarter (It will always be St James Centre to me) video you can really see she limps badly, obviously she has bad hips but I’ve never noticed her walking before. She must be in constant agony.

Looks like Poppy is wearing the new skirt from Jess ITS range, but no mention of it being from there 👀

I've worn tights today for the first time in about a year and I honestly kept going to the toilet just to take them down for 5. I do not understand how she's worn tights for the majority of her life. I couldn't wait to get home to whip them off.
New skirt and top ! Jess freebies she hasn't mentioned!

Wow that St James Quarter (It will always be St James Centre to me) video you can really see she limps badly, obviously she has bad hips but I’ve never noticed her walking before. She must be in constant agony.
Or most likely her enormous clown shoes !! 😳

• Haha
How the actual duck does she manage to make herself look a size 14 in photos when she admitted in her stories last night she is a 22/24 on top and 26 on the bottom? And that’s by her own admission.

Reactions: 9
How the actual duck does she manage to make herself look a size 14 in photos when she admitted in her stories last night she is a 22/24 on top and 26 on the bottom? And that’s by her own admission.
She's got an app on her phone that does something apparently!

She looked her size in the video earlier in that hideous pink dressing gown, and her stomach is clearly visible in those pics too so don't be fooled people!

Reactions: 12
She's got an app on her phone that does something apparently!

She looked her size in the video earlier in that hideous pink dressing gown, and her stomach is clearly visible in those pics too so don't be fooled people!
Miracles. The something the app does is miracles! That or we all collectively need our eyes checked.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Great recap 👏🏼
Appatently scottish men are all crazy about her. Good enough reason🤣

• Haha
Appatently scottish men are all crazy about her. Good enough reason🤣
There must ve something in the water in Scotland 😂 People in Scotland...please dont let your dads, brothers, boyfriends near...they're just can't resist her!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.